BY BEN & JERRY'S

We turned the classic ice cream parlor sundae you've always loved into the at-home flavor creation you've always wanted. Enjoy!

Cream, Skim Milk, Water, Liquid Sugar (Sugar, Water), Sugar, Strawberries, Strawberry Puree, Walnuts, Egg Yolks, Bananas, Butter (Cream, Salt), Coconut Oil, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoa Powder, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Natural Flavors, Guar Gum, Pectin, Milkfat, Carrageenan, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract.

Valoofer F.
This ice cream is good but not my favorite. I love the flavor of banana in the ice cream. I feel like it’s lacking in certain banana split elements. Could use more chocolate. Either way it’s still really good.
James D.
My guilty pleasure. I try to stay on a healthy diet but every once in awhile, life gets to me. This is my go to. It’s packed with flavor and if you are gonna be eating ice cream anyway, might as well choose a delicious brand.
Aylisis H.
Evart
Ben and Jerry's banana split ice cream is your childhood all wrapped up and a portable little container. This gives you all the wonderful flavors of a classic banana split, without all of the mess. Never too pricey and can be found at any major retailer.
Sara J.
Round Rock, TX
This is the only flavor I have tired from Ben and Jerry’s ice cream and the banana split is pretty good too. In my opinion its not as good as the chocolate chip ice cream but it’s still pretty good.
Kassandra V.
I had this for the first time last week and it literally taste like a banana split for five dollars instead of having to go out and buy everything to make a banana split now this is my go to every time I buy Ben & Jerry’s
LoveAttackk B.
Springfield, MA
BUYYYYYYY THISSSS!!!! GET THISSSSSSSSSSS ASAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! Nice packaging!!!BUY THIS ASAPP i bet you will LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would recommend it to everyone
Belinda P.
Christiansbrg, VA
Almost perfect but there is this odd flavor that is left in my mouth after every bite, not very pleasent either, but nonetheless I still very much enjoy this ice-cream.
Emmi A.
Ellsworth Afb, SD
I am never disappointed with the taste of Ben & Jerry’s. Honestly I love it! When it comes to this type of ice cream I never know how to share even with my husband!
Barbara R.
W Sacramento, CA
B & J is such a classic. Every flavor Ive had, whether its cheesecake, mint cookie crunch, or banana split, its always been perfect. The only issue it that its hard to put down! The little pints are so easy to down in one sitting Ive honestly had to give it up before I became in the running for "my 600 pound life".
Karmela O.
Spring, TX
The flavor selection for B&J ice cream is out of this world! The flavors are not very common so it's very enticing to buy and try it myself. The texture on this ice cream is on the thicker side. It's a little bit on the sweeter side depending on the flavor you choose. but I love B&J because it's never boring! It's fun eating it with friends and family.