BY BEN & JERRY'S #27 in Frozen Yogurt

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Ben & Jerry's?? Greek Banana Peanut Butter Frozen Yogurt.

New!

Banana Greek frozen yogurt with peanut buttery swirls.

One pint (473 ml).

Jordan C.
Bloomington, IL
This is my absolute favorite ice cream that i cant find anymore! I dont know why it is so hard to find but it is absolutely delicious. I have yet to find anything like it
Kate M.
Bloomsburg, PA
Not only do I love this, my dogs do. Seriously, they see that little carton and all manners and training go out the window. While I'm not about feeding my dogs limitless people food, I don't feel so bad with this ice cream. Not that I monitor my people food intake either, but I feel slightly healthier after having eaten this compared to Turkey Hill.
IRAM S.
healthy, and ice cream tasting yess than say yes to this delicious ben and jerry's peanut butter frozen yogurt is my all time favorite.
Vanessa H.
Not sure if this Ben & Jerry's ice cream counts as "guilt free", but it definitely is a great option if you are looking for a healthier ice cream. It's a nice tart taste that I like since its made with Greek yogurt, they have other flavors in Greek froyo too.
Carolyn D.
Farmingdale, NY
Soooo good! One of my absolute favorite Greek frozen yogurt flavors. I honestly love anything peanut butter. This has a generous amount of peanut butter throughout!
Tammy Z.
Erie, PA
Ben and Jerry’s!!! How could you go wrong! The fresh ingredients and delicious taste-love this stuff! Only downside is it’s a bit pricey but it’s the best out there so...I buy it often and suggest you try it too.
Shasta K.
Fort Wayne, IN
I fell in love with this ice cream years ago but they don’t carry it anymore at my store which makes me sad. I have yet to find it anywhere else and miss it very much.
Jessica E.
Lindenwold , NJ
I have a huge soft spot for ice cream. The frozen yogurt is a good alternative to regular ice cream . The banana and peanut butter taste fantastic together , helping u forget it's Greek yogurt .
Nicole G.
Amazing! I just love frozen yogurt and was so very excited when I found they made a banana and peanut butter one. It is absolutely delicious and my guilty pleasure. This is something I dont just buy 1 of when I go - I always buy 2, just to make sure I have it when I need it.
Hannah B.
Enola, PA
I was reluctant to try this because sometimes I don't like banana flavored items, but this frozen yogurt was soooo good! it was delicious, and I suggest anyone who enjoys bananas with peanut butter should try this. I could honestly eat this whole container in one sitting.