BY BEN & JERRY'S #39 in Frozen Yogurt

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Ben & Jerry's?? Greek Banana Peanut Butter Frozen Yogurt.

New!

Banana Greek frozen yogurt with peanut buttery swirls.

One pint (473 ml).

Jordan C.
Bloomington, IL
This is my absolute favorite ice cream that i cant find anymore! I dont know why it is so hard to find but it is absolutely delicious. I have yet to find anything like it
Kate M.
Bloomsburg, PA
Not only do I love this, my dogs do. Seriously, they see that little carton and all manners and training go out the window. While I'm not about feeding my dogs limitless people food, I don't feel so bad with this ice cream. Not that I monitor my people food intake either, but I feel slightly healthier after having eaten this compared to Turkey Hill.
IRAM S.
healthy, and ice cream tasting yess than say yes to this delicious ben and jerry's peanut butter frozen yogurt is my all time favorite.
Vanessa H.
Not sure if this Ben & Jerry's ice cream counts as "guilt free", but it definitely is a great option if you are looking for a healthier ice cream. It's a nice tart taste that I like since its made with Greek yogurt, they have other flavors in Greek froyo too.
Cj B.
I highly recommend at least trying this line of ben and jerrys products, even though it's not the traditional ice cream that they're known for because it feels healthy and tastes amazing.  You'd hardly tell the difference if it's a flavor you like.
Tammy Z.
Erie, PA
Ben and Jerry’s!!! How could you go wrong! The fresh ingredients and delicious taste-love this stuff! Only downside is it’s a bit pricey but it’s the best out there so...I buy it often and suggest you try it too.
Raff E.
Kansas City
Woooooo dog! I love peanut butter and I love bananas. I love Ben & Jerrys too (Chunky Monkey is my favorite though) and put those all together, I love this icecream!
Shasta K.
Fort Wayne, IN
I fell in love with this ice cream years ago but they don’t carry it anymore at my store which makes me sad. I have yet to find it anywhere else and miss it very much.
Kay💁🏽 N.
Hartford , CT
Ben & jerrys can hardly go wrong with their ice cream and this one is a hit. It's extremely hard to find this ice cream because of the banana and not everyone being a huge fan but it's amazing flavor wise. It's no soft serve but it makes up with it's personal size so there's no sharing needed and it's amazing flavor of being able to blend two types together perfectly. I will definitely be purchasing again...when I'm able to find it that is.
Whitney A.
Tucson , AZ
All the Ben & Jerry's is been a long favorite brand of mine was not very impressed by the yogurt flavors. My boyfriend happens to adore this flavor so I'm giving it three stars even though personally I did not care for it at all. If you like a very tart or sour tasting frozen yogurt you will definitely love this and any of the other Greek flavors in this line