BY BEN & JERRY'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Ben & Jerry's?? Greek Banana Peanut Butter Frozen Yogurt.

New!

Banana Greek frozen yogurt with peanut buttery swirls.

One pint (473 ml).

Jordan C.
Bloomington, IL
This is my absolute favorite ice cream that i cant find anymore! I dont know why it is so hard to find but it is absolutely delicious. I have yet to find anything like it
Carolyn D.
Farmingdale, NY
Soooo good! One of my absolute favorite Greek frozen yogurt flavors. I honestly love anything peanut butter. This has a generous amount of peanut butter throughout!
Shasta K.
Fort Wayne, IN
I fell in love with this ice cream years ago but they don’t carry it anymore at my store which makes me sad. I have yet to find it anywhere else and miss it very much.
Jessica E.
Lindenwold, NJ
I have a huge soft spot for ice cream. The frozen yogurt is a good alternative to regular ice cream . The banana and peanut butter taste fantastic together , helping u forget it's Greek yogurt .
Nicole G.
Amazing! I just love frozen yogurt and was so very excited when I found they made a banana and peanut butter one. It is absolutely delicious and my guilty pleasure. This is something I dont just buy 1 of when I go - I always buy 2, just to make sure I have it when I need it.
Hannah B.
Enola, PA
I was reluctant to try this because sometimes I don't like banana flavored items, but this frozen yogurt was soooo good! it was delicious, and I suggest anyone who enjoys bananas with peanut butter should try this. I could honestly eat this whole container in one sitting.
Wendy M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Who doesn't love the flavors of peanut butter and banana together? Add the tartness of Greek yogurt to this combo and you have perfection! I treat myself to a little taste of this on my cheat days. I feel decadent but not completely throwing my eating plan out the window.
Antigoni P.
Little Neck, NY
This is an amazing, sweet and tangy frozen treat. I love that it has Greek Yogurt, but is it active culture Greek yogurt? They should put this on the package, since yogurt with active cultures is healthy. Considering how much I love peanut butter and bananas, having them in one fro yo satisfies multiple cravings
Victoria H.
Bangor, ME
I love this flavor soooooo much it's super delicious and it's Greek frozen tougurt so it's different than ice cream and it's yummy! I wish my stores still sold it. Haven't had it in a while. And I really want some now. But it's in my top ten flavors I love!!
Joanna H.
Bristol, CT
Sometimes I'm not in the mood for ice cream so the fact that they have the frozen yogurt option, yum! I love this combination!! Something about it is just so satisfying. Ben and jerrys ice cream tends to be too filling but this is super light in taste!