Ben & Jerry's Americone Dream®

Vanilla Ice Cream with Fudge-Covered Waffle Cone Pieces & a Caramel Swirl

i would love to know how this taste like ?
Iss this good product ?
Im just curious about why your pricing is so high on these ice cream containers? Also, who comes of with all of these flavors time after time?
Start your review of Ben & Jerry's Americone Dream®!
Product Highlights
The caramel swirl + the chocolate covered waffle cone pieces are so delicious, and I love that instead of buying a waffle cone to hold my ice cream (read: messy) the waffle cone pieces are already in the ice cream!in reviews
Lauren N.
Chandler, AZ
Americone Dream is such a perfect ice cream flavor! It's vanilla ice cream with caramel and pieces of fudge-covered waffle cone. It is not as "crazy" or as heavily flavored as other Ben&Jerry's flavors tend to be. It is mostly delicious vanilla ice cream with fudge-covered waffle cone pieces spread throughout. I'm a Ben&Jerry's addict and I've tried at least 30 flavors... I always come back to this one (and "the Tonight Dough"!). I recommend this flavor if: you like vanilla ice cream with caramel sauce, you like waffle cones, or you are a human being.
Cory B.
Rogers, AR
Ben & Jerry's Americone Dream® uploaded by Cory B.
What’s not to love? Has everything good to involve with Ice cream, and Colbert, too.
Suzanne C.
Saugus, MA
This is one of my favorites!! Its vanilla ice cream with chocolate pieces and....pieces of sugar ice cream cone!! That's my favorite part!! Ben and Jerry's has so many varieties but you absolutely have to try Ameri-cone Dream!!
Alicia H.
1,443 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
Ben and Jerrys always makes great ice cream. This one is no different. Its a vanilla ice cream with fudge covered waffle cone chunks and a caramel swirl throughout. All together, the flavors make for a delicious pairing. I would definitely reccommend whenever that sweet tooth strikes.
Leah C.
LA
Ben & Jerry's Americone Dream® uploaded by Leah C.
Solid flavors and it's rich enough where I'm satisfied after a few bites and not tempted to eat the whole container! 😂
Lewis Q.
Ben & Jerry's Americone Dream® uploaded by Lewis Q.
Purchased at: Target
Alright, now for a different perspective: Americone Dream. It's not as good as the other Ben and Jerry's out there. Yes I did love the chocolate covered waffle cone pieces, but the Caramel swirl way WAYYY too sweet for my liking. Espcially since everything else is already rich and creamy. Not a bad deal when youre in the mood for it, but im more of a Ben & Jerry's Milk & Cookies kimda guy. Also lol at that Colbert Face.
Tiffany S.
marietta
Favorite Ice Cream ever, I love the strawberry cheesecake and the pistachio flavor as well, totally recommend this, the only one I tried and hated was a non-dairy fudge one, was terrible, their secret is in their milk for sure 😂
Natalie C.
Virginia Beach, VA
This ice cream combines everything that I love about America all in one small container. Waffle cones? CHECK. Chocolate? CHECK. Freedom and democracy? CHIZ-ECK! Man I love America, and this ice cream. But I'm still loyal to #teamphishfood.
KAlon B.
Mesa, AZ
Ben & Jerry's Americone Dream® uploaded by KAlon B.
Ben & Jerry's Americone Dream® uploaded by KAlon B.
I thought they did it with the last one but this... THIS IS THE ONE!! Brilliant! The fudge covered waffle cones and caramel swirls!! It’s a must have!!
Whittney L.
Bristol, VA
I'm not a huge fan of ice cream but I do love this flavor. The little crunchy bits are so good. I want some now, lol.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...