Ben & Jerry's® All Natural Vermont's Finest Willie Ccountry Peach Cobbler Ice Cream

BY BEN & JERRY'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Your satisfaction guaranteed or your money back. Please send container bottom, place & date of purchase, & specific details.

Courtney G.
Augusta , ME
One of my favorite ice creams !!!!! I love peach cobbler but to put it into ice cream ,oh my oh My! It was so good !!!! I'm very sad this was discontinued! Ben and jerry's please bring this ice cream back 😭 #benandjerrys #peachcobbler #sogood
Kyla H.
Clanton, AL
I LOVE the flavor.. Ben and Jerry's is a go to for me anyways, but I love this flavor the best! The creaminess, the peachiness, the cobbler crust added in there. It tastes wonderful. Everywhere local to me tends to have this flavor.  B&J is usually a little more price wise for a pint, but the flavor backs it up!
Celeste Z.
Berea , OH
Ben & Jerry's ice cream is always delicious. They have so many great flavors and I love peach ; I was so excited when I found this at target. They are a little bit pricey but worth it for such a great treat!
Angel H.
Des Moines, IA
Ben & Jerry's Willie Nelson's Country Peach Cobbler Ice Cream is one of the best out there. It is hard sometimes to find a good ice cream that doesn't have chocolate in it since I am not the biggest chocolate fan. The only downside it has been harder and harder to find it in stores.
Robin B.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love all things peach flavored and I hope this flavor sticks around! I don't think it's tastes like cobbler but it does taste exactly like baked peaches, with the slightest hint of spice. I usually eat it on it's own. It recently tried it between chocolate chip cookies and holy cow was it delicious!
Camilla B.
My love for Ben and Jerry's can only be surpassed by my love for Willie Nelson.  Put those hands together and you get this ice cream!  It's fresh and fruity and I love supporting them both.  My only complain would be that sometimes the peach pieces are a little cold to bite into.
McKensie C.
Jermyn, PA
It's not possible to dislike Ben and Jerry's! Every flavor is amazing and this has to be one of the best. I can eat an entire pint in one sitting without a problem. It's the best ice cream I've ever had by a long shot.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
I love this stuff! Whenever I'm in the mood for peach ice cream I run for this. It tastes so yummy and is so creamy! Ben and Jerry's is my favorite ice cream brand because all of the flavors taste so good!
Chloe P.
Ben and Jerry's is one of the best ice cream brands. This flavor is very fruity and you can tell it's not artificial at all. I love the packaging and the names of b&j ice creams. Peach is my favorite fruit and this is amazing for summertime.
Katie H.
Athens, GA
This is a delightful ice cream flavor! I'm from Georgia and we know peaches so I can definitely say that this ice cream tastes just like sweet GA peaches in the summer! I love the combo of peaches and ice cream! Definitely a guilty pleasure!
Brenna V.