Ben & Jerry's® All Natural Vermont's Finest Imagine Whirled Peace Ice Cream uploaded by Kristen B.

BY BEN & JERRY'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

new!
All Natural. BEN & JERRY'S VERMONT'S FINEST.
Caramel & Sweet Cream Ice Creams Swirled with Fudge Peace Signs & Toffee Cookie Pieces.
When Ben & Jerry's wanted to talk about peace we couldn't think of a better person to exemplify the message than John Lennon. Through his art and lyrics he imagined a world without war and asked us all to 'Give Peace a Chance'. We hope this whirly mixture of toffee cookies and fudge peace signs enlightens your bellies and souls and makes you ask what you can do to promote peace in your lives. Visit benjerry.com/imagine for more about what you can do.
We oppose Recombinant Bovine Growth Hormone. The family farmers who supply our milk and cream pledge not to treat their cows with rBGH. The FDA has said no significant difference has been shown & no test can now distinguish between milk from rBGH treated & untreated cows. Not all the suppliers of our other ingredients can promise that the milk they use comes from untreated cows.
Cows: Woddy Jackson 1997 John Lennon Self Portrait 2008 Yoko One Lennon. Licensed exclusively by Bag One Arts, Inc. John Lennon is a trademark of Yoko One Lennon. Your satisfaction guaranteed or your money back. Please send container bottom, place & date of purchase, & specific details.

Julie M.
Columbus, OH
Definitely one of my favorite flavors! Ben and Jerrys is so rich and creamy and flavorful you really can't go wrong with any of them. Plus they use all natural ingredients so you can feel a little better about indulging!
Madeline S.
Rowlett, TX
This is my favorite flavor of Ben and Jerry's ice cream but I can never find it in stores anymore! It's delicious and has such a unique flavor that I've never tasted in ice cream before. I wish they still had this in stores because it's the best!
Tristan C.
La Mirada, CA
This has been one of my favorites for a while! I love the flavors and textures! The only thing is that the chocolate peace signs can get really hard and hurt your teeth. But other than that, it's great!
Chelsey J.
I love this so much! It is so delicious. The best Ben and Jerry's that I have ever had. They don't sell it very many places so that is a huge bummer. Haven't been able to find it near me in years but if you find it be sure to try it. Ben & Jerry's® All Natural Vermont's Finest Imagine Whirled Peace Ice Cream
Madi P.
I always get the strawberry cheesecake ice cream I can sit there and eat a whole entire pint of this I love love getting these for when I'm ever whenever I have a sleepover with some friends I'll always by four containers of this and just eat it straight it's so good with milk or putting on brownies or cookies I definitely recommend this it is so creamy
Liz. 💋.
Thurman, OH
Creamy, cold goodness! I love this brand and has always been a family favorite! Perfect for movie night or for a sweet treat to satisfy that sweet tooth! Definitely recommend this product for the ice cream lover in your life! I can't get enough of this ice cream and always repurchase!
Delaney W.
Charleston, SC
I haven't seen this flavor in a while, so I think it might be discontinued. If it is, what a shame. All Ben&Jerry's ice cream is delicious and made with the best ingredients, and this flavor is no different. I love the small chocolate peace signs in the ice cream!
Kylie K.
Kissimmee, FL
The name is creative as always, but the contents are even better. I wish Ben and Jerrys sold larger containers of their ice cream, but alas I'm stuck buying multiples. The ice cream is rich and the mixed in pieces are noticeable but not overpowering. Love this one.
Elyse S.
Davenport, FL
This has always been my favorite flavor of ben & jerrys. It's a shame that it's not available anymore. The chocolate pieces were great but nothing compared to the cookie dough in this. All the favors and textures mix to create a flood of deliciousness.
Kierra C.
West Lafayette
Love this ice cream! Almost all the flavors are amazing! And the price is kind of steep but I think it's worth it! Perfect to buy if you and your friends or spouse like different flavors so you can buy separate for each but that's where it gets pricey versus buying a tub that you can share!