BY BEN AND JERRY'S ICE CREAM

new! All Natural. VERMONT'S FINEST.
OUR 30th BIRTHDAY!
Yellow Cake Batter Ice Cream with a Chocolate Frosting Swirl
Cake Batter.

From renovated gas station in Burlington, Vermont, to far-off places with names we sometimes mispronounce, what began 30 years ago with 2 guys creating otherworldly ice cream flavors has turned into a mind-&-tastebud boggling odyssey of Ben & Jerry's desserts served around the world. And if you're wondering how our next 30 years could possibly be as thrilling as our first, consider this batter-packed birthday flavor our Ben & Jerriest yet. It's our way of saying there's a whole lot more euphoria aheadia, not to mention a whole new way to celebrate ice cream and cake.
We oppose Recombinant Bovine Growth Hormone. The family farmers who supply our milk and cream pledge not to treat their cows with rBGH. The FDA has said no significant difference has been shown & no test can now distinguish between milk from rBGH treated & untreated cows. Not all the suppliers of our other ingredients can promise that the milk they use comes from untreated cows.
Cows: Woddy Jackson 1997. Your satisfaction guaranteed or your money back. Please send container bottom, place & date of purchase, & specific details. see more...

Buy on Sam's Club
Rhia H.
Rhia H.
I have never went wrong with Ben and jerrys ice cream. This kind is no exception. It tastes so good. Just like cake batter. It is sweet, but I like sweet so I don't mind.
Olivia P.
Olivia P.
Thorp, WI
Foodie Expert
I love everything cake batter, and this was good, but not my favorite. It isn't as creamy as other Ben & Jerry's flavors.
Marcie K.
Marcie K.
N Ridgeville, OH
The flavors are all really great but it's just a little bit too sweet for me and my roommates.
Ka'Dasya R.
Ka'Dasya R.
Willingboro, NJ
Foodie Expert
Ben and Jerry ice cream os jist the most amazing and unique flavored ice cream out. They're are on a league of their own, with their crazy ice cream concoction. This flavor is a favorite of mine. I love anything cake flvored, and to have cake flavored ice cream is just genius. Its not too sweet and very tasty.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Germantown, MD
I love cake batter anything so this ice cream was right up my ally! Not to sweet but sweet enough to taste luscious this ice cream did not disappoint! It's more costly than I like to pay for ice cream so we save this brand for special occasions.
Taylor E.
Taylor E.
Provo, UT
Foodie Expert
I liked this flavor of ice cream, but it needs something else. (Maybe just because I'm a huge fan of cookie dough I want cookie dough in all my ice cream) but you can't go wrong with Ben and Jerry's.
Kyleene M.
Kyleene M.
Idaho Falls, ID
Something I really love about this brand is all of the different flavors they offer. Some I would've never thought to put together! I love this flavor, but who doesn't love the taste of sweet batter!
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Cedar Hill, MO
Foodie Expert
I don't think they sell this anymore and that makes me sad. This was my favorite ice cream as a teenager and I could totally go for some if this right now. Seriously the best ice cream ever! Who needs any other brand or flavor!
Ariell J.
Ariell J.
Athens, GA
Foodie Expert
Cake batter is one of my favorite ice cream flavors in General. Ben and Jerry's add an extra layer of fun. I love the sweetness in each bite but I never feel overwhelmed.
Candis M.
Candis M.
This is Really really really yummy!!! I end up eating it straight out of the container and putting it back into the freezer when I've gotten my fix, compared to other brands this is the best! So there's no comparison.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Lexington, KY
Foodie Expert
Does anyone know if this is only seasonal? Or if it is when specifically it's out? I love it so much!
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Puyallup, WA
Foodie Expert
I see people think this tastes too sweet, I didn't find it overly sweet, do you think adding some Baker's chocolate or some semi sweet chocolate would cut down on the sweetness?? Sounds delicious to me😝😍😝