BY BEN & JERRY'S #10 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

Vanilla ice cream with fudge covered waffle cone pieces & a caramel swirl. Nation! Have a cold, bold, caramel-swirled, fudgecoveredwafflecone-loaded spoonful of truth: this is stephen colbert's americone dream! Sweeter than the bill of rights, colder than valley forge & with twice as much caramel as the louisiana purchase. This is the only ice cream with an official thumbs-up from america's greatest news corres-pundit. Please enjoy...or go on notice! For more information on stephen colbert & the colbert report visit www.colbertnation.com. see more...

• What's your favorite flavor ?? 2 Answers
  • What is your favorite part of Americone Dream? Mine is for sure t...6 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "The caramel swirl + the chocolate covered waffle cone pieces are so delicious, and I love that instead of buying a waffle cone to hold my ice cream (read: messy) the waffle cone pieces are already in the ice cream!" in 5 reviews
Lauren N.
Chandler, AZ
Americone Dream is such a perfect ice cream flavor! It's vanilla ice cream with caramel and pieces of fudge-covered waffle cone. It is not as "crazy" or as heavily flavored as other Ben&Jerry's flavors tend to be. It is mostly delicious vanilla ice cream with fudge-covered waffle cone pieces spread throughout. I'm a Ben&Jerry's addict and I've tried at least 30 flavors... I always come back to this one (and "the Tonight Dough"!). I recommend this flavor if: you like vanilla ice cream with caramel sauce, you like waffle cones, or you are a human being.
cass S.
Brooklyn, NY
My husband and I buy a container of this deliciousness every single time we walk into cvs. I know you're picture two overly on ease individuals but thankfully we have cut down our trips because the temptation is too real!! It's $3 maybe $4 for this ice cream and I seriously could eat it all day everyday.
Denielle L.
Franksville, WI
Foodie Expert
My all-time favorite ice cream! I am not a huge ice cream eater, but I am addicted to this. It is my favorite flavor of Ben & Jerrys. I have even tried other brands, but nothing compares to the ice cream flavor that Ben & Jerrys gives its customers!
Margaret K.
Hilo, HI
I really love this flavor from Ben & Jerry's ice cream. I like how the chocolate waffle cone bits are in there for a added crunch with sweetness of the caramel in the vanilla ice cream.
Stephanie W.
Foodie Expert
This ice cream is amazing! I can't even really describe why but the taste and texture of the vanilla ice cream is great and all of the mix-ins work perfectly together.
Deborah S.
Orlando, FL
This is my absolute favorite ice cream flavor!!! It is delicious! It is creamy and the combination of chunks of cones with chocolate and caramel it's to died for!
Brittany B.
Nicholasville, KY
One of my all time favorite flavors! Enjoy the crisp waffle pieces and caramel swirl! Plus it has Steven Colbert on it, so it's impossible not to like!
Trishinda B.
McDonough , GA
Foodie Expert
Best ice cream in the world. ive tried many others but this is hands down my favorite best taste affordable and hits every craving you may have
Taylor C.
We buy this regularly! The waffle cone is just enough crunch and the caramel in it is divine! The vanilla ice cream is perfectly sweet
Holly C.
Tualatin, OR
Foodie Expert
This is a really great flavor of ice cream. It isn't my favorite but I wouldn't turn it away if you bought some
Kenzi M.
Foodie Expert
What is your favorite part of Americone Dream? Mine is for sure the waffle cone pieces.
Latasha H.
Gulfport, MS
What's your favorite flavor ??