BY BEN AND JERRY'S ICE CREAM #2 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• What's everyone's favourite flavour?4 Answers
  • What is your favorite Ben & Jerry's flavor?247 Answers
  • Can you usually eat a whole pint in one day?4 Answers
Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream
  • "This is by far the best icecream ive had, they have so many different flavors its unreal, my favorite to this day is half baked" in 133 reviews
  • "On I my fave brand of icecream my favorite flavors are phish food, and the chocolate icecream with cookie dough balls and chunks of brownie in it I forget the name but it's so good" in 109 reviews
  • "Ben & Jerry's ice cream is the best, so many different flavors to choose from ice cream to yogurt, high in calories, but worth every bite you take." in 96 reviews
  • "Best freaking ice cream I love every flavor except cherry Garcia other than that this is the only ice cream you see me have!" in 75 reviews
  • "My favorite would have to be phish food, it has marshmallow, caramel, and dark chocolate shaped fish in chocolate ice cream." in 71 reviews
Madeline P.
Madeline P.
Woodinville, WA
Foodie Expert
Ben and Jerry's ice cream is truly excellent! While they are a little bit more on the pricey side the array of flavors not to mention specialty options like dairy-free or core makes their brand worth trying. Their ingredients are truly high quality and it shows in the flavor of the ice cream and how creamy it is. They also put a lot of ingredients in their ice cream and are good about using high-quality (and safe) milk. If you want some recommendations Phish Food, Karamal Suta Core, Cherry Garcia, Half Baked and Cookies and Cream Cheesecake Core are all really tasty! PS: They are often on sale so stock up then!
Frankie J S.
Frankie J S.
I don't think I can fully express my love for Ben and Jerry's ice cream. They are simply the best ice cream you can get from the freezer isle. I tried one of their actual ice cream shops while I was in Hawaii on vacation, and I didn't think they could get any better but boy was I wrong! They have so many wonderful flavor options to choose from! I generally only eat their ice cream if I really want to indulge though, so it's so high in calories. I love the fact that they get their milk from local cows and they have dairy-free options as well. Just an amazing company all around!
Julia L.
Julia L.
Bloomington , IL
Foodie Expert
Ben & Jerry's is great if you want interesting ice cream flavors. I have always liked every flavor that I have tried, and I think that it tastes very similar to ice cream from a local shop. It is rather expensive, however. Also, the ice cream is very hard when it is pulled straight from the freezer, and I have broken and bent many spoons just trying to eat it. Also, sometimes the chunks of cookies, chocolate, etc. are way too big to easily get out. Wonderful ice cream, but a little difficult to handle and expensive.
Candy B.
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
Foodie Expert
Ben and Jerry's are the only men I need in my life! With plenty of delicious flavors, I'm always excited to eat this specific brand of ice cream. What sets them apart is how creative they are with their ice cream goods. "Americone Dream" is my fave. The creaminess of the vanilla ice cream paired with chunks of fudge-drizzled waffle pieces with caramel swirl? Heaven. I know it's on the pricier scale for ice cream but it's definitely worth the splurge.
Lydia F.
Lydia F.
Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream is the BEST! Their ice cream is so delicious. The ice cream factory in Vermont is really awesome, if you ever visit Vermont make sure that you attend there. At the factory they have factory tours where you see them make the ice cream, and receive free samples. Another cool thing there is the ice cream graveyard where they have previous flavors that didn't quite make it. I enjoyed my time!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
Foodie Expert
Honestly I have only tried like three different flavors of Ben and Jerry's ice cream but I am in love with Strawberry cheesecake. It has bits of strawberries and the graham cracker crust through out it. Ugh so good but this ice cream is pretty expensive for the size of the container. Also I'm disappointed that I can only find Strawberry Cheesecake at Walmart. None of the grocery stores around here have it.
Ana C.
Ana C.
Peachtree Cor, GA
Foodie Expert
OMG, this is what i say every time I go to grocery store and see Ben & Jerry's ice cream, BUT only when I can spot Cherry Garcia - so far, my favorite one! I'm from Brazil and I must to say I was bummed because they were so expensive comparing to the US, so I'm happy to be back and get my belly full of Ben & Jerry's ice cream! For me it's definitely the best one that i can find in groceries
Sara R.
Sara R.
Angier, NC
Any ice cream is great at the beach, but I love Ben and Jerry's because you know that it is a small portion and you are getting a great product. I love the names they have chosen! We lived in NH for almost 10 years and loved each and everyone they came up with. It is delicious and creamy and we always had it on hand! Take it to the beach, the lake, anywhere. It's great! #beachbag
Stefanie I.
Stefanie I.
Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream is my absolute favorite. Besides having a lot of fun and original flavors, the ice cream is also high quality. My favorite is Pistachio, Pistachio, which is full of whole pistachio nuts (unlike other brands). I love that the quality is so good that I only need a scoop to be satisfied! Plus they also have new dairy free options, as well as yogurt!
angel s.
angel s.
Foodie Expert
I love ben and jerry's ice cream, they have such mouth watering flavors that are freaking good. They have so many flavors to pick from any that you like. My favorite so far is the cheesecake flavor because it has gram crackers crust in it and strawberry in also. Which the ice cream actually tasting like cheesecake. I would recommend this brand of ice cream to others.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Minneapolis, MN
What is your favorite Ben & Jerry's flavor?
Kristen H.
Kristen H.
Fenton, MI
Whats your favorite flavor?
Claira S.
Claira S.
South Orange, NJ
What is the best way to eat Ben and Jerry's???
Jenifer G.
Jenifer G.
Colorado Springs, CO
When you get a ben&jerrys ice cream do you eat half of it or eat the whole container?
Imelda T.
Imelda T.
San Juan City, Philippines
When was the last time you had Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream?