Belvoir Fruit Farms Elderflower Presse 25.4oz Pack of 12 uploaded by Lixa M.Belvoir Fruit Farms Elderflower Presse 25.4oz Pack of 12 uploaded by Norma P.Belvoir Fruit Farms Elderflower Presse 25.4oz Pack of 12 uploaded by Ashley W.

BY BELVOIR FRUIT FARMS

100% good. Gently bubbling with real elderflowers. Why do we say our Elderflower presse is 100% good? Its all in the ingredients - freshly picked flowers and water from the Belvoir spring. Serve chilled. No preservatives. No artificial color, flavor or sweeteners. Contains added sugar. Product of Belvoir Fruit Farms, Grantham, UK. Carbonated Belvoir Spring Water, Cane Sugar, Fresh Elderflowers, Fresh Lemon Juice, Citric Acid. see more...

Sarah D.
This is truly a unique soft drink--it's literally flavored with flower blossoms. Elderflower has a curious pungency, a little muskier than honeysuckle in my opinion. Belvoir Fruit Farms have sweetened this sparkling drink just enough and added a hint of lemon juice for balance. Belvoir's beverages contain no corn syrup, artificial flavorings or colourings, or preservatives.
Elderflower is used medicinally to treat respiratory complaints, and I think drinking this lovely beverage does help stave off colds, etc. It's more economical (as well as "greener") to purchase this as the cordial (a concentrated syrup) and mix it with your own sparkling water; I find that the cordial keeps very well (3+ weeks) if refrigerated, and I enjoy it even more mixed with a very tart fruit juice (like unsweetened pomegranate). You can find elderflower and elderberry drinks and other edibles all over the UK.
Norma P.
Los Angeles, CA
Great little flavored lemonades. Offers the carbonation of a soda, with the refreshing taste of lemonade and the sophistication of infused elderflower and rose. Beautiful to have for baby showers (for girls) and for bridal showers. Pair with a cute colorful straw for presentation! Enjoy :)
Natalie R.
Oak Grove, KY
I received one the was like a pink lemonade with rose and it was refreshing but I,am not typically a fan of carbonated beverages. it was not like a soda as it was,slightly carbonated but nonetheless the flavor was good. I don't think i would go crazy if I seen it stores. It has a nice packaging.
Lilly P.
Catharpin, VA
One of my absolute favorite sparkling lemonades. Light and bubbly, not overly sweet. This lemonade can be difficult to find in stores but Whole Foods typically has them in stock. Perfect for a summer picnic.
Carrie P.
Metairie, LA
Very different flavor. I could jot even finish my bottle. pricing was great. I think it is an acquired test. My husband loved it and drink of them.. Even our kids liked it.
Ashley W.
Hamilton , OH
Elderflower is amazing. Carbonated and refreshing. You could even mix it with some vodka and it would make a great mixed drink. This will be my summer drink for sure.
Tiara K.
This drink is perfectly fizzy! This has a very distinct and amazing flavor, perfect for any night of the week! Invite your friends over or head out and drink up!
Jaide R.
Yelm, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
This is one of my favorites! Whether in a shot or in my favorite drink, this is my go to. Plus, the bottle looks super fancy and expensive.
Lixa M.
San Jose, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I’ve had this in mixed drinks. I don’t own it but know it goes in it and gives drinks that something special.
Lauren C.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This has a very distinct flavor. High quality, and very enjoyable. I will be a repeat customer
Alicia K.
Is this seasonal or is it all year round? Seems more of just a spring/summer item.
Jill S.
Where can I find this product ?
Jennifer E.
Tucson, AZ
Sounds delicious where can i purchase in az?
Karla B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I received the 25.4 oz size as a gift but I'm only finding smaller for purchase. Where can I get this size at a reasonable price?
Lauren W.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I love elderflower! Is this worth buying?