belVita Toasted Coconut Breakfast Biscuits uploaded by Geraldine R.belVita Toasted Coconut Breakfast Biscuits uploaded by David R.belVita Toasted Coconut Breakfast Biscuits uploaded by Hilary A.

BY BELVITA

A delicious start to a busy morning delivering 4 hours of nutritious steady energy.belVita, a nutritious, convenient breakfast choice that contains slow-release carbs from wholesome grains to help fuel your body for 4 hours.

• Has anyone tried these? Are they any good? Do they have a strong ...2 Answers
  • These are my 2nd favorite flavor of belVita crun... Be the first to answer!
  • oh my god, i need to get my hands on these! where are they sold?!3 Answers
Buy on Target*
Diane D.
Cerritos, CA
These are delicious! Easy to take with you or eat for breakfast when you don't have a lot of time. I like taking them in my bag when I travel and eating them for a healthy breakfast in the hotel room. They give you 4 hours of sustained energy and did I mention they are DELICIOUS!
Renata P.
Aldie, VA
Healthy and tasty snack! Good for breakfast or any other meal! The ingredients are basically good things, the only bad thing is the sugar! It's healthy for adults or kids! I would sure recommend to others!
Alex C.
If you are a coconut fan, this may be your next favorite snack! These are amazing and blast coconut flavor. I throw the packs in my book bag or work bag for a quick pick me up!
Isabella G.
Okey primero tengo que empezar por decir que me encanta la belvita y uno de mis sabores favoritos es el coco y apenas lo vi fue Tipo OMG no lo puedo creer debo comprar esto ya, apenas lo probé debo decir que al igual que las otras galletas de esta marca era crujiente y como lo prometido tenía un sabor a coco que me encanto de verdad la recomiendo

Okey first I have to start by saying that I love belvita and one of my favorite flavors is the coconut and I just saw it was OMG type I can not believe I should buy this already, I just tried it I must say that like the other cookies This brand was crunchy and as promised it had a coconut flavor which I really love I recommend
Angela S.
Spruce Pine
My favorite had always been the blueberry, now the coconut is definitely my new favorite. Sadly, they do have quite a few carbs, 35 per pack of 4. On the plus side, they do have 3 grams of fiber. I like that the first ingredient listed is whole grain blend. They taste good and are way better for you than a Little Debbie snack cake.
Vanessa R.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I am a long-time fan of Belvita breakfast products. I pretty much like any flavor, but I especially love these new coconut ones. They are sweet and buttery, great for a cup of coffee to start your morning! I think they are satisfying, though not necessarily lasting (meaning I am full when I eat them but still get hungry later).
Brandi R.
Macclenny, FL
These bars are a great choice for breakfast! I was hesitant to try them since I don't usually like coconut but the taste of it here wasn't at all overpowering! It tastes more like a nice, toasty, sweet cookie or something but it's not too sweet for breakfast. They come four to a pack and they're surprisingly filling! They never fail to keep me from getting hungry until lunchtime. The cranberry orange flavor is also great!
Sara A.
Bremerton, WA
I recently purchased several varities of the BelVita breakfast biscuits to incorporate into our families new healthy eating plan. The toasted coconut flavor is to die for!  Definitely my favorite flavor so far!  What I like best about this breakfast biscuits is that their claim of 4 hours of energy is on par.  If I have a package of these to snack on I don't get hungry until it is time for my next full meal.
Jade P.
Hacienda Heights , CA
"I've been a Belvita fan for years. My favorite flavor had always been the chocolate. Who doesn't love chocolate? I say "had been" because I tried the new coconut flavor and it had such a good taste. Sweet but not overly sweet. It reminds me of macaroons. This is my favorite now. Its a must try for all coconut lovers out there!" Great if you are counting macros !!
Stephanie S.
Davis, CA
Nothing exciting about the coconut flavor. Getting a couple hints of the roasted coconut but simple adds texture. The biscuit tastes like the original/maple brown sugar one. Really good, but nothing special about the roasted coconut. Turn it up a notch with the coconut to tell a difference.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
oh my god, i need to get my hands on these! where are they sold?!
Samantha R.
Has anyone tried these? Are they any good? Do they have a strong coconut flavor?
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
These are my 2nd favorite flavor of belVita crunchy Breakfast Biscuits next to the Pumpkin Spice!! What is your FAVORITE??