Add a Photo

By BELVITA
#7 in Breakfast Bars
We all need energy to start the morning. We also need a delicious, wholesome breakfast. Baked with hearty whole grains, belVita Soft Baked Breakfast Biscuits are delicious, nutritious and give you satisfying morning energy to start your day off right. CONTAINS. 20% Daily Value of FIBER, 7g Fat Per Serving. 11g delicious WHOLE GRAIN per 50g serving. Good source of B-VITAMINS. ​. CONTAINS NO. high fructose corn syrup. partial hydrogenated oils. artificial flavors or sweeteners.
Photos (10)
Mary P.
Mary P.
Niskayuna, NY
I've had the chocolate, the banana bread, and the cranberry orange varieties of these and the flavor is incredible! It tastes like you're eating a big healthy cookie. The one problem I have with these is that I don't find them as filling as the original crunchy biscuits...maybe it's my brain seeing only 1 soft baked biscuit versus 4 of the others. That being said, if I have these with some extra fruit, I'm totally fine until lunchtime :]
M M.
M M.
The chocolate chip is my favorite! Super convenient and easier to eat than the hard baked ones since they don't have to be dipped in something to be chewy. I usually grab one and eat it on my way to class if I don't have time to make breakfast. My only complaint is that they're a bit crumbly and get squished easily. Maybe if they put a thin cardboard thing inside to keep it together, it'd be better?
Megan J.
Megan J.
Foodie Expert
When I first tried these I wasn't sure what to expect. After I tried them I was pleasantly surprised. Not only were they super soft but they have a ton of flavor. They are super filling as well so one is always plenty for me. I purchase these at least once a week - specifically one flavor I like the best is the banana bread. They're not too sweet which is probably what I love the most about these.
Jayne E.
Jayne E.
I had tried some of their other projects before and enjoyed them so I decided to test out the soft baked variety. I was not a fan. It lacked flavor and was too dry. I wouldn't have been able to eat these without a drink. I have the soft baked biscuits a try on a couple of occasions thinking it would get better, but I was only disappointed. I ended up throwing away the rest of the box.
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
I tried these in the banana nut flavor once and they were not my favorite. The flavor was more like an over ripe banana than a ripe one. A pro is that I do like the soft-baked texture. It's sort of like a freshly baked cookie or a bread loaf, a nice change in texture from the crunch of a normal BelVita cracker. If I can try a different flavor, I will repurchase it.
Denise C.
Denise C.
Bell, CA
Dec. 12, 2016, 2:02 p.m.
Review for: belVita Soft Baked Breakfast Biscuits
I'm type of person who doesn't like to eat breakfast super early. But since i'm started to work really early i need something to help me to wake up and feel energize. I tried the Banana bread flavor OMG it was super good. I really love how a cookie can really taste like banana bread. So far this is my favorite breakfast snack to start my day.
Nisha M.
Nisha M.
I bought these on a whim . my toddler loved it initially then got bored of it. its soft and chewy and very convenient if you are on the go and need something relatively healthy to eat. it tastes OK, not great hence I don't really feel like grabbing one in a hurry. however your kids might like it, especially little ones who prefer soft foods.
Alyssa K.
Alyssa K.
Rexburg, ID
These are the best to take on the go! I feel like I'm getting something to hold me over and it's light on the stomach. You could easily pair this with some yogurt or fruit. However you can grab it when you're running out the door and be okay! They even sell them as bite size rather than the bars! Those are my favorite!
Katie M.
Katie M.
The absolute worst. Sure, they're soft but they taste terrible. I tried the ones with the cranberries (?) but I never did see a single cranberry. It's almost like these were invented to expand in your stomach and make you feel full so you don't eat the other half of it. The pigeons wouldn't even go near them.
Jill N.
Jill N.
Laurel, MD
This review is for the berry flavor. I really liked these the first few boxes I had. I didn't use them as a breakfast substitute, but as a snack. But around my third box, I started noticing an almost artificial flavor to them. Not sure if they changed recipe or I just became more aware of it. Not bad though.
Alexis U.
Alexis U.
Grovetown, GA
Are these better than Nutragrain bars?
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Manchester, CT
Which do you like better - the soft baked or crunchy breakfast biscuits??
Angela Z.
Angela Z.
Silver Spring, MD
Would this be appropriate for a toddler to eat?
Aimee B.
Aimee B.
After eating one did you find yourself wanting another one by chance
Christy W.
Christy W.
Lansing, IL
What do you pair your BelVita biscuit with for the ultimate breakfast?