BY BELVITA #97 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Banana bread natural flavor with other natural flavor. see more...

Angela F.
St Augustine, FL
Foodie Expert
This banana bread is my all-time favorite The Taste is so good and I can take it everywhere with me daily as a snack and it makes me feel good after I'm really happy I found this snack I recommended to anyone who loves banana bread
Liz J.
My husband has always loved belvita breakfast biscuits, but I never really found them all that appealing. That is until i tried these! Wow! They are so soft, but not crumbly so they are perfect for on the go! They Taste so close to the real thing, and are healthy too! It's a winner in my book! Yum!
Rachael R.
It's almost a shame these are so good! Very filling and feel like a desserty treat. When I can I love to have these before work or for lunch. They're a lot easier to get through than the crunchy ones.
Leslie P.
Westminster, CO
I love banana bread. So when I tried belvita , I was surprised how delicious it was. I like to add this snack to my lunch for work.
Courtney S.
Foodie Expert
I love every belVita product that I have tried! I must admit, I am more partial to the hard ones ; however, my son loves the banana bread kind! He could eat a whole box if I let him. I highly recommend trying this product, as well as the other products made by belVita!
Emmalee M.
Lake Hiawatha, NJ
I tried a chocolate and oat BelVita biscuit and I really wasn't impressed. When I grabbed one of these I wasn't expecting much, but they are so good! It really tastes like banana bread and it doesn't have any weird flavors or aftertastes.