Add a Photo

By BELVITA
#44 in Breakfast Bars
Banana bread natural flavor with other natural flavor.
Photos (4)
Emmalee M.
Emmalee M.
Lake Hiawatha, NJ
I tried a chocolate and oat BelVita biscuit and I really wasn't impressed. When I grabbed one of these I wasn't expecting much, but they are so good! It really tastes like banana bread and it doesn't have any weird flavors or aftertastes.
Emma K.
Emma K.
Brunswick, OH
Hate the artificial banana flavor and the texture isn't satisfying. It kind of crumbles. They are ok, I think the crunchy BelVitas are 100 times better!
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
I love every belVita product that I have tried! I must admit, I am more partial to the hard ones ; however, my son loves the banana bread kind! He could eat a whole box if I let him. I highly recommend trying this product, as well as the other products made by belVita!
Anna Z.
Anna Z.
Forest Hills, NY
This is amazing! From the moment I opened the package, the incredible smell of banana bread filled the air and my nostrils. The soft baked biscuit may look small but it's very filling and so delicious. Almost too good to be true!