Add a Photo

By BELVITA
#44 in Breakfast Bars
Banana bread natural flavor with other natural flavor.
Photos (4)
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
Good flavor, but there was a gritty texture. I felt like I was eating sand. Maybe this was just a bad batch, as I haven't seen this comment from others.
Sabrina B.
Sabrina B.
Jefferson Cty, MO
One of my favorites from belvita great for breakfast on the go, snacking and for a pick me up during the day they captured the flavor perfectly!
Alicia C.
Alicia C.
I love these things! They are super yummy! i recommend this product! :) :) love how the biscuits are always soft and not hard
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Newbury Park, CA
These are great for a quick morning snack. I have tried different flavors but I especially love the banana bread flavor!
Gris M.
Gris M.
Palatine, IL
This belvita product is healthy and filling at the same time. They sell these in a big pack and on a bigger on in cosco.
Shelly M.
Shelly M.
Lavallette, NJ
Great for a quick start and coffee kind of day, not a fan of high glucose corn syrup tho
Hilary A.
Hilary A.
Lindenwold , NJ
March 11, 2017, 12:01 a.m.
Review for: belVita Soft Baked Banana Bread Breakfast Biscuit 1.76 oz. Pack
These are my favorite banana bread snacks! Healthy and yummy! And I don't have to worry about baking I just open one of these and it's the perfect snack for breakfast! Love them!
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
The best banana nut bread. there's no complaints about it. a nice smoothie and one slice of the banana nut bread is amazing and keeps you full till lunch.
Leslie P.
Leslie P.
Westminster, CO
I love banana bread. So when I tried belvita , I was surprised how delicious it was. I like to add this snack to my lunch for work.
Rachael R.
Rachael R.
It's almost a shame these are so good! Very filling and feel like a desserty treat. When I can I love to have these before work or for lunch. They're a lot easier to get through than the crunchy ones.