Add a Photo

By BELVITA
#44 in Breakfast Bars
Banana bread natural flavor with other natural flavor.
Photos (4)
Emily G.
Emily G.

This is great to keep in your purse for a quick breakfast or snack. I'm all about keep snacks in my bag just in case I (or my child) feels hungry. They are pretty tasty also.
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA

Good flavor, but there was a gritty texture. I felt like I was eating sand. Maybe this was just a bad batch, as I haven't seen this comment from others.
Sabrina B.
Sabrina B.
Jefferson Cty, MO

One of my favorites from belvita great for breakfast on the go, snacking and for a pick me up during the day they captured the flavor perfectly!
Alicia C.
Alicia C.

I love these things! They are super yummy! i recommend this product! :) :) love how the biscuits are always soft and not hard
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Newbury Park, CA

These are great for a quick morning snack. I have tried different flavors but I especially love the banana bread flavor!
Gris M.
Gris M.
Palatine, IL

This belvita product is healthy and filling at the same time. They sell these in a big pack and on a bigger on in cosco.
Shelly M.
Shelly M.
Lavallette, NJ

Great for a quick start and coffee kind of day, not a fan of high glucose corn syrup tho
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.

The best banana nut bread. there's no complaints about it. a nice smoothie and one slice of the banana nut bread is amazing and keeps you full till lunch.
Courtney B.
Courtney B.

I love every belVita product that I have tried! I must admit, I am more partial to the hard ones ; however, my son loves the banana bread kind! He could eat a whole box if I let him. I highly recommend trying this product, as well as the other products made by belVita!
Rachael R.
Rachael R.

It's almost a shame these are so good! Very filling and feel like a desserty treat. When I can I love to have these before work or for lunch. They're a lot easier to get through than the crunchy ones.