BY BELVITA #44 in Breakfast Bars

Banana bread natural flavor with other natural flavor. see more...

Sabrina B.
Sabrina B.
Jefferson Cty, MO
One of my favorites from belvita great for breakfast on the go, snacking and for a pick me up during the day they captured the flavor perfectly!
Alicia C.
Alicia C.
I love these things! They are super yummy! i recommend this product! :) :) love how the biscuits are always soft and not hard
Gris M.
Gris M.
Palatine, IL
This belvita product is healthy and filling at the same time. They sell these in a big pack and on a bigger on in cosco.
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Newbury Park, CA
These are great for a quick morning snack. I have tried different flavors but I especially love the banana bread flavor!
Shelly M.
Shelly M.
Lavallette, NJ
Great for a quick start and coffee kind of day, not a fan of high glucose corn syrup tho
Cecille W.
Cecille W.
I had high expectations of these to taste like actual banana bread but unfortunately they do not. They definitely taste like banana, but there are some oats/nuts in it and it's VERY dry.  I would recommend eating this as a snack with some tea or coffee but by itself it is extremely dry which makes it kind of hard to swallow.

It's also advertised as a "protein bar" to keep you full for 4 hours but I found that it does not keep you full for that long. I have one for breakfast and I'm usually hungry two hours after, which is normal for me. Overall these bars are just okay but still convenient if you want a quick grab and go breakfast.
Hilary A.
Hilary A.
Lindenwold , NJ
These are my favorite banana bread snacks! Healthy and yummy! And I don't have to worry about baking I just open one of these and it's the perfect snack for breakfast! Love them!
Emily G.
Emily G.
This is great to keep in your purse for a quick breakfast or snack. I'm all about keep snacks in my bag just in case I (or my child) feels hungry. They are pretty tasty also.
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
The best banana nut bread. there's no complaints about it. a nice smoothie and one slice of the banana nut bread is amazing and keeps you full till lunch.
Emma K.
Emma K.
Brunswick, OH
Hate the artificial banana flavor and the texture isn't satisfying. It kind of crumbles. They are ok, I think the crunchy BelVitas are 100 times better!