Add a Photo

By BELVITA
#44 in Breakfast Bars
Banana bread natural flavor with other natural flavor.
Photos (4)
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.

The best banana nut bread. there's no complaints about it. a nice smoothie and one slice of the banana nut bread is amazing and keeps you full till lunch.
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA

Good flavor, but there was a gritty texture. I felt like I was eating sand. Maybe this was just a bad batch, as I haven't seen this comment from others.
Sabrina B.
Sabrina B.
Jefferson Cty, MO

One of my favorites from belvita great for breakfast on the go, snacking and for a pick me up during the day they captured the flavor perfectly!
Alicia C.
Alicia C.

I love these things! They are super yummy! i recommend this product! :) :) love how the biscuits are always soft and not hard
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Newbury Park, CA

These are great for a quick morning snack. I have tried different flavors but I especially love the banana bread flavor!
Gris M.
Gris M.
Palatine, IL

This belvita product is healthy and filling at the same time. They sell these in a big pack and on a bigger on in cosco.
Shelly M.
Shelly M.
Lavallette, NJ

Great for a quick start and coffee kind of day, not a fan of high glucose corn syrup tho
Emmalee M.
Emmalee M.
Lake Hiawatha, NJ

I tried a chocolate and oat BelVita biscuit and I really wasn't impressed. When I grabbed one of these I wasn't expecting much, but they are so good! It really tastes like banana bread and it doesn't have any weird flavors or aftertastes.
Courtney B.
Courtney B.

I love every belVita product that I have tried! I must admit, I am more partial to the hard ones ; however, my son loves the banana bread kind! He could eat a whole box if I let him. I highly recommend trying this product, as well as the other products made by belVita!
Anna Z.
Anna Z.
Forest Hills, NY

This is amazing! From the moment I opened the package, the incredible smell of banana bread filled the air and my nostrils. The soft baked biscuit may look small but it's very filling and so delicious. Almost too good to be true!

Join Now