Add a Photo

By BELVITA
#46 in Breakfast Bars
Banana bread natural flavor with other natural flavor.
Photos (2)
Anna Z.
Anna Z.
Forest Hills, NY

This is amazing! From the moment I opened the package, the incredible smell of banana bread filled the air and my nostrils. The soft baked biscuit may look small but it's very filling and so delicious. Almost too good to be true!
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.

I love banana bread and this really reminds me of banana bread. I usually buy this at Walmart. This is an amazing flavor. I have bought this several times. I will keep buying this. I will recommend this to everyone.
Rachael R.
Rachael R.

It's almost a shame these are so good! Very filling and feel like a desserty treat. When I can I love to have these before work or for lunch. They're a lot easier to get through than the crunchy ones.
Emily G.
Emily G.

This is great to keep in your purse for a quick breakfast or snack. I'm all about keep snacks in my bag just in case I (or my child) feels hungry. They are pretty tasty also.
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.

The best banana nut bread. there's no complaints about it. a nice smoothie and one slice of the banana nut bread is amazing and keeps you full till lunch.
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA

Good flavor, but there was a gritty texture. I felt like I was eating sand. Maybe this was just a bad batch, as I haven't seen this comment from others.
Emma K.
Emma K.
Brunswick, OH

Hate the artificial banana flavor and the texture isn't satisfying. It kind of crumbles. They are ok, I think the crunchy BelVitas are 100 times better!
Sabrina B.
Sabrina B.
Jefferson Cty, MO

One of my favorites from belvita great for breakfast on the go, snacking and for a pick me up during the day they captured the flavor perfectly!
Leslie P.
Leslie P.
Westminster, CO

I love banana bread. So when I tried belvita , I was surprised how delicious it was. I like to add this snack to my lunch for work.
Alicia C.
Alicia C.

I love these things! They are super yummy! i recommend this product! :) :) love how the biscuits are always soft and not hard

Join Now