BY BELVITA #44 in Breakfast Bars

Banana bread natural flavor with other natural flavor. see more...

Alicia C.
I love these things! They are super yummy! i recommend this product! :) :) love how the biscuits are always soft and not hard
Gris M.
Palatine, IL
This belvita product is healthy and filling at the same time. They sell these in a big pack and on a bigger on in cosco.
Rachel P.
Newbury Park, CA
These are great for a quick morning snack. I have tried different flavors but I especially love the banana bread flavor!
Shelly M.
Lavallette , NJ
Great for a quick start and coffee kind of day, not a fan of high glucose corn syrup tho
Cecille W.
I had high expectations of these to taste like actual banana bread but unfortunately they do not. They definitely taste like banana, but there are some oats/nuts in it and it's VERY dry.  I would recommend eating this as a snack with some tea or coffee but by itself it is extremely dry which makes it kind of hard to swallow.

It's also advertised as a "protein bar" to keep you full for 4 hours but I found that it does not keep you full for that long. I have one for breakfast and I'm usually hungry two hours after, which is normal for me. Overall these bars are just okay but still convenient if you want a quick grab and go breakfast.
Olivia F.
Valencia, CA
These aren't bad, but they aren't my favorite. I do like the texture! They are actually flavorful and I'm SO happy they don't have nuts in them like real life banana bread does. It's not a bad option at all for an on the go breakfast
Hilary A.
Lindenwold , NJ
These are my favorite banana bread snacks! Healthy and yummy! And I don't have to worry about baking I just open one of these and it's the perfect snack for breakfast! Love them!
Emily G.
This is great to keep in your purse for a quick breakfast or snack. I'm all about keep snacks in my bag just in case I (or my child) feels hungry. They are pretty tasty also.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
Good flavor, but there was a gritty texture. I felt like I was eating sand. Maybe this was just a bad batch, as I haven't seen this comment from others.
Vanessa G.
The best banana nut bread. there's no complaints about it. a nice smoothie and one slice of the banana nut bread is amazing and keeps you full till lunch.