BY BELVITA #59 in Bread

Banana bread natural flavor with other natural flavor. see more...

Samm L.
Clinton, IA
These taste just like banana bread, it is actually crazy how much it tastes exactly like it. I am completely obsessed with these and so is my four year old. Perfect, quick breakfast for a rushed morning with a preschooler. Very reasonably priced and I will continue to buy these.
Cecille W.
I had high expectations of these to taste like actual banana bread but unfortunately they do not. They definitely taste like banana, but there are some oats/nuts in it and it's VERY dry.  I would recommend eating this as a snack with some tea or coffee but by itself it is extremely dry which makes it kind of hard to swallow.

It's also advertised as a "protein bar" to keep you full for 4 hours but I found that it does not keep you full for that long. I have one for breakfast and I'm usually hungry two hours after, which is normal for me. Overall these bars are just okay but still convenient if you want a quick grab and go breakfast.
Olivia F.
Valencia, CA
These aren't bad, but they aren't my favorite. I do like the texture! They are actually flavorful and I'm SO happy they don't have nuts in them like real life banana bread does. It's not a bad option at all for an on the go breakfast
Hilary A.
Lindenwold, NJ
These are my favorite banana bread snacks! Healthy and yummy! And I don't have to worry about baking I just open one of these and it's the perfect snack for breakfast! Love them!
Nichael L.
Columbia, Sc
My coworker told me about this snack but knowing me I did not want to to try another gritty yucky healthy thing. Boy was I wrong. This banana bread is so soft tasty & not to mention fulfilling. Only two hundred calories & not a lot of sugar what a great to indulge & not feel guilty. Under $3 I would recommend this Belvita product to any & everyone.
Angela M.
Brunswick, GA
These things are so FRIGGIN good. Ohmygawd. I usually get the crunchy AF blueberry ones and I was like... you know what... I like a good banana in bread form, Why not! The first bite sent me into a banana splendor. I felt like a minon. I wanted to eat them all! I hid all of them around my room that night. I didn't want anyone else in my family to get them.
Liz J.
My husband has always loved belvita breakfast biscuits, but I never really found them all that appealing. That is until i tried these! Wow! They are so soft, but not crumbly so they are perfect for on the go! They Taste so close to the real thing, and are healthy too! It's a winner in my book! Yum!
Brandi R.
Lake Orion, MI
These are perfect size for breakfast on the go. They're delicious and healthy and help curb hunger. I usually eat these with some yogurt in the morning at my desk. I would definitely recommend these and other belvita products to my family and friends.
Karah W.
Hammond, WI
Oh my goodness this is the tastiest non home made banana bread I've ever had. I like to eat it for my morning breakfast on the way to work. It's tasty nutritious and it's not too high in calories! Definitely recommended to anyone who loves banana bread!
Elizabeth C.
Lawrenceville, GA
I love this biscuit! I started to buy this product when I was pregnant and needed more fiber. And it has so many fiber in one biscuit. And it taste so good, just like banana bread. And it's not sweet at all. It is soft and does not taste like cardboard. If you are on a high fiber diet. I recommend it.