BY BELVITA #97 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Banana bread natural flavor with other natural flavor. see more...

Cecille W.
Foodie Expert
I had high expectations of these to taste like actual banana bread but unfortunately they do not. They definitely taste like banana, but there are some oats/nuts in it and it's VERY dry.  I would recommend eating this as a snack with some tea or coffee but by itself it is extremely dry which makes it kind of hard to swallow.

It's also advertised as a "protein bar" to keep you full for 4 hours but I found that it does not keep you full for that long. I have one for breakfast and I'm usually hungry two hours after, which is normal for me. Overall these bars are just okay but still convenient if you want a quick grab and go breakfast.
Olivia F.
Valencia, CA
Foodie Expert
These aren't bad, but they aren't my favorite. I do like the texture! They are actually flavorful and I'm SO happy they don't have nuts in them like real life banana bread does. It's not a bad option at all for an on the go breakfast
Hilary A.
Lindenwold , NJ
Foodie Expert
These are my favorite banana bread snacks! Healthy and yummy! And I don't have to worry about baking I just open one of these and it's the perfect snack for breakfast! Love them!
Courtney S.
Foodie Expert
I love every belVita product that I have tried! I must admit, I am more partial to the hard ones ; however, my son loves the banana bread kind! He could eat a whole box if I let him. I highly recommend trying this product, as well as the other products made by belVita!
Vanessa G.
The best banana nut bread. there's no complaints about it. a nice smoothie and one slice of the banana nut bread is amazing and keeps you full till lunch.
Emmalee M.
Lake Hiawatha, NJ
I tried a chocolate and oat BelVita biscuit and I really wasn't impressed. When I grabbed one of these I wasn't expecting much, but they are so good! It really tastes like banana bread and it doesn't have any weird flavors or aftertastes.
Anna Z.
Forest Hills, NY
Foodie Expert
This is amazing! From the moment I opened the package, the incredible smell of banana bread filled the air and my nostrils. The soft baked biscuit may look small but it's very filling and so delicious. Almost too good to be true!
Emma K.
Brunswick, OH
Foodie Expert
Hate the artificial banana flavor and the texture isn't satisfying. It kind of crumbles. They are ok, I think the crunchy BelVitas are 100 times better!
Leslie P.
Westminster, CO
I love banana bread. So when I tried belvita , I was surprised how delicious it was. I like to add this snack to my lunch for work.
Rachael R.
It's almost a shame these are so good! Very filling and feel like a desserty treat. When I can I love to have these before work or for lunch. They're a lot easier to get through than the crunchy ones.