Add a Photo

By BELVITA
#46 in Breakfast Bars
Banana bread natural flavor with other natural flavor.
Photos (2)
Angela M.
Angela M.
Brunswick, Ga

These things are so FRIGGIN good. Ohmygawd. I usually get the crunchy AF blueberry ones and I was like... you know what... I like a good banana in bread form, Why not! The first bite sent me into a banana splendor. I felt like a minon. I wanted to eat them all! I hid all of them around my room that night. I didn't want anyone else in my family to get them.
Nichael L.
Nichael L.
Columbia, Sc

My coworker told me about this snack but knowing me I did not want to to try another gritty yucky healthy thing. Boy was I wrong. This banana bread is so soft tasty & not to mention fulfilling. Only two hundred calories & not a lot of sugar what a great to indulge & not feel guilty. Under $3 I would recommend this Belvita product to any & everyone.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Lawrenceville, GA

I love this biscuit! I started to buy this product when I was pregnant and needed more fiber. And it has so many fiber in one biscuit. And it taste so good, just like banana bread. And it's not sweet at all. It is soft and does not taste like cardboard. If you are on a high fiber diet. I recommend it.
Liz J.
Liz J.

My husband has always loved belvita breakfast biscuits, but I never really found them all that appealing. That is until i tried these! Wow! They are so soft, but not crumbly so they are perfect for on the go! They Taste so close to the real thing, and are healthy too! It's a winner in my book! Yum!
Courtney B.
Courtney B.

I love every belVita product that I have tried! I must admit, I am more partial to the hard ones ; however, my son loves the banana bread kind! He could eat a whole box if I let him. I highly recommend trying this product, as well as the other products made by belVita!
Karah W.
Karah W.
Oakdale, MN

Oh my goodness this is the tastiest non home made banana bread I've ever had. I like to eat it for my morning breakfast on the way to work. It's tasty nutritious and it's not too high in calories! Definitely recommended to anyone who loves banana bread!
Brandi R.
Brandi R.
Lake Orion, MI

These are perfect size for breakfast on the go. They're delicious and healthy and help curb hunger. I usually eat these with some yogurt in the morning at my desk. I would definitely recommend these and other belvita products to my family and friends.
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
Broken Arrow, OK

These taste like banana bread. There really isn't enough to fill you up until lunch, but they do pair with a healthy breakfast well. These also make a good mid-afternoon snack. I would buy these again and I would recommend these to someone.
Emmalee M.
Emmalee M.
Lake Hiawatha, NJ

I tried a chocolate and oat BelVita biscuit and I really wasn't impressed. When I grabbed one of these I wasn't expecting much, but they are so good! It really tastes like banana bread and it doesn't have any weird flavors or aftertastes.
Angela F.
Angela F.
St Augustine, FL

This banana bread is my all-time favorite The Taste is so good and I can take it everywhere with me daily as a snack and it makes me feel good after I'm really happy I found this snack I recommended to anyone who loves banana bread

Join Now