belVita Honey Chocolate Chip Cookies - 5ct Age Group: Adult.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of belVita Honey Chocolate Chip Cookies!
Purchased at: Target
Love belvita for quick breakfasts for myself and my 14 month old. At first bite, I really didn’t care for the flavor but it grows on you over time. Still not my favorite by any means, but still edible. Great crunch without being too drying or crumbly, good amount of fiber and whole grains.
Ithaca, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
I recently tried belvita chocolate chip cookie and it tastes sooo yummy and delicious . I love all belvita cookies but this one tastes the best. I liked the combination of the chocolate and honey. It tastes very interesting.belVita Honey Chocolate Chip Cookies
Vegetarian, Organic, Halal
Rockford, IL
Purchased at: Target
I don’t think I was expecting as much of a honey flavor to come through with these, but it’s strong. I was hoping for more of just a sweet touch with the choc chips. They can never replace the gingerbread ones!!!!! :(
Chicago
These Are Delicious. I Have Them With Coffee . Helps Me Get Something Fast In My System For Breakfast. Easy To Find. Highly Recommend.
South bend, IN
Estas galletas son muy buenas he probado varios de sus presentaciones y me gustan mucho para una merienda rápida