Food & SnacksBakeryCookiesbelVita
Golden Oat Breakfast Biscuits - 5ct

belVita Golden Oat Breakfast Biscuits - 5ct

Belvita Golden Oat Breakfast Biscuits Are Simple, Crunchy Biscuits Made With Wholesome, Fine Ingredients Like Rolled Oats.

Whole Grain Blend (Rolled Oats, Rye Flakes), Enriched Flour [Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Folic Acid], Canola Oil, Sugar, Whole Grain Wheat Flour, Evaporated Cane Sugar, Malt Syrup (From Corn And Barley), Invert Sugar, Baking Soda, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Disodium Pyrophosphate, Datem, Ferric Orthophosphate (Iron), Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Thiamin Mononitrate (Vitamin B1).

Contains: Wheat, Soy.

Do these have a good flavor? What kind of texture would you say it is?
Are these Gluten free? ?
How good is this product ?
Start your review of belVita Golden Oat Breakfast Biscuits - 5ct!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
The Lemon Poppyseed ones are good and I recommend that every try those and the Maple Brown Sugar ones, I believe that's what they arein reviews
Belvita is the highlight of my breakfast, I love love love the cinnamon brown sugar biscuits, as well as the chocolate ones! in reviews
!the blueberry one is the best!it has a nice crunch and taste to it alittle expensive simetimes at publix they have buy on get one free in reviews
:) I'll buy the apple cinnamon for my boy, and because theyre made with oats and no artificial stuff, they're great for the horse. in reviews
I was a bit skeptical about the "sustained energy" this item claims to provide, but was pleasantly surprised that it in fact did provide a nice steady amount of energy throughout my morning.in reviews
Trier
I love them and my 18 month old also loves them. We can easily eat one of the little packs at a time. We like the honey oat but that's all I've found for where I live. I think they taste the the honey and oat granola bars.
Columbia, SC
These are my go-to breakfast on the go when I'm in a rush! The oats and honey biscuits go great with coffee. They're filling and decently healthy. I do wish that they had a bit more protein, but when I'm in a rush, these work great! The rest of my family is also hooked on them, and they're always on my grocery list.
Tracy, CA
Purchased at: Target
I really love these bars, they taste very yummy. Golden oat is my favorite. I don’t really care for any of the other flavors. I’ve eaten them for breakfast and as a snack. I like that they do not have any added artificial flavors or sweeteners. I also like that they provide 19 g of whole grain and are a good source of fiber.
Seguin, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Very good, crunchy cookie ! I love to have one in the morning or as a afternoon snack to keep me going ! I am a repeat consumer of this cookie ! It does not have a lot of sugar as other cookies do! Recommend !
Berea
Very fresh tasting and great not a snack to eat very often due to the high sugar content but my son absolutely loves them and a great snack for all ages
These are really great with your muesli or cereal or even with its self but you can have it for a light snack when you are up on a hurry
Washington, MI
These breakfast biscuits are great! I have tried the blueberry and brown sugar and I love them both. They also keep me full for most of the morning which is great. They can be kind of messy but are still great for on the go.
San Bernardino, CA
I think these are great as breakfast, a snack or even a dessert. I've really enjoyed the chocolate flavor and the blueberry the most.
Best biscuits ever, especially with a cup of hot chocolate or coffee! My husband and I buy them all the time!
Wilkeson, WA
Great with light yogurt :) I sometimes add peanut butter to add more protein. Just little suggestions

312 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...