Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Abingdon, MD
Should belVita be eaten alone as a snack or in combination with something else as a meal?
Juanna F.
Juanna F.
Any! suit yourself!
Susan J.
Susan J.
New haven, CT
3 years, 3 months ago
I like eating them on the go for a snack
Desiree F.
Desiree F.
Shirley, NY
3 years, 3 months ago
I eat mine with some strawberries !
Janet M.
Janet M.
Nacogdoches, TX
3 years, 3 months ago
I eat it for breakfast with some yogurt.
Tracy K.
Tracy K.
Kansas City, MO
3 years, 3 months ago
I think it should be eaten with something. I like to think of Belvita as a breakfast dessert.
Cindy B.
Cindy B.
Spring City, PA
3 years, 3 months ago
I love the Golden Oat flavor with some peanut butter on it for breakfast. It is very filling and tastes great.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
West Babylon, NY
3 years, 3 months ago
I like to eat it in between meals or before I go to the gym. Its a good little pick me up that doesn't make you feel horrible after.
Esmeralda m.
Esmeralda m.
3 years, 3 months ago
I usually eat with for breakfast with tea.
Amber A.
Amber A.
Lakeland, FL
3 years, 3 months ago
I like this in the morning with a nice cup of hot tea. It is a great way to get my morning started.
Tes H.
Tes H.
Norman, OK
3 years, 3 months ago
Take the regular belvita and eat it with sliced strawberries on top... It's like breakfast cheesecake! I always eat fruit with my belvita or have orange juice to add some fruit servings to my breakfast. Also good with peanut butter.
Gabriella M.
Gabriella M.
3 years, 3 months ago
I don't usually eat it for breakfast, I eat it as a snack throughout the day, like during school when I get hungry. I eat it by itself.
Winnie P.
Winnie P.
El Cajon, CA
3 years, 3 months ago
Fantastic with blueberries and yogurt!