Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Abingdon, MD

Should belVita be eaten alone as a snack or in combination with something else as a meal?
Juanna F.
Juanna F.
June 17, 2014, 12:37 p.m.
Any! suit yourself!
Susan J.
Susan J.
June 11, 2014, 12:29 a.m.
I like eating them on the go for a snack
Desiree F.
Desiree F.
June 6, 2014, 11:03 p.m.
I eat mine with some strawberries !
Janet M.
Janet M.
June 6, 2014, 12:46 p.m.
I eat it for breakfast with some yogurt.
Tracy K.
Tracy K.
June 5, 2014, 6:57 p.m.
I think it should be eaten with something. I like to think of Belvita as a breakfast dessert.
Cindy B.
Cindy B.
June 5, 2014, 8:35 a.m.
I love the Golden Oat flavor with some peanut butter on it for breakfast. It is very filling and tastes great.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
June 4, 2014, 7:34 p.m.
I like to eat it in between meals or before I go to the gym. Its a good little pick me up that doesn't make you feel horrible after.
Esmeralda m.
Esmeralda m.
June 3, 2014, 5:29 p.m.
I usually eat with for breakfast with tea.
Amber A.
Amber A.
June 2, 2014, 11:57 p.m.
I like this in the morning with a nice cup of hot tea. It is a great way to get my morning started.
Tes H.
Tes H.
June 2, 2014, 1:14 p.m.
Take the regular belvita and eat it with sliced strawberries on top... It's like breakfast cheesecake! I always eat fruit with my belvita or have orange juice to add some fruit servings to my breakfast. Also good with peanut butter.
Gabriella M.
Gabriella M.
June 1, 2014, 1:10 p.m.
I don't usually eat it for breakfast, I eat it as a snack throughout the day, like during school when I get hungry. I eat it by itself.
Winnie P.
Winnie P.
June 1, 2014, 1:43 a.m.
Fantastic with blueberries and yogurt!

Join Now