Fanny M.

I've never tried these, are they good?

Michele W.
Michele W.
Washington , DC
3 years, 9 months ago
Yes they are very good! You should try them :)
Lauren N.
Lauren N.
Sumter , SC
3 years, 9 months ago
These are really good! And easy to take with you on the go.
Leanne S.
Leanne S.
Ladson, SC
3 years, 9 months ago
They are yummy, can be a little dry- make sure to have a drink handy! Milk or coffee are good choices!
Celina R.
Celina R.
Farnham
3 years, 9 months ago
They're delicious! I eat them for breakfast as an entire meal replacement. They fill you up, even if when you first look at them you think "no way". But they're packed with protein and fiber. You just cant go wrong. A healthy cookie, who would have thought it?
Christina T.
Christina T.
Cypress, TX
3 years, 9 months ago
They are so very good, even my toddler loves them! They come in different flavors!
Delphiene K.
Delphiene K.
Bonaire, GA
3 years, 9 months ago
These are great breakfast food or snack . My daughter and I love to eat them.they are also very convenient
Amanda N.
Amanda N.
Jackson, NJ
3 years, 10 months ago
Yes! I love them and they are filling.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Marietta , Ga
3 years, 10 months ago
Belvita is so good! I love them :)
Megan M.
Megan M.
Webster, MA
3 years, 10 months ago
The blueberry ones are like heaven. They taste exactly like a blueberry muffin but lower in calories. Heat them up in the microwave for a few seconds. You'll thank me
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Ingalls, IN
3 years, 10 months ago
These things are the bomb! They taste so good that you could possibly eat the whole box, that's what I almost did with the blueberry ones. My kids love them and the oldest one is pretty picky. I have bought them time and time again.