Fanny M.
Fanny M.

I've never tried these, are they good?
Michele W.
Michele W.
March 7, 2014, 7:36 p.m.
Yes they are very good! You should try them :)
Lauren N.
Lauren N.
Feb. 26, 2014, 12:08 p.m.
These are really good! And easy to take with you on the go.
Leanne S.
Leanne S.
Feb. 25, 2014, 1:35 p.m.
They are yummy, can be a little dry- make sure to have a drink handy! Milk or coffee are good choices!
Celina R.
Celina R.
Feb. 19, 2014, 6:29 p.m.
They're delicious! I eat them for breakfast as an entire meal replacement. They fill you up, even if when you first look at them you think "no way". But they're packed with protein and fiber. You just cant go wrong. A healthy cookie, who would have thought it?
Christina C.
Christina C.
Feb. 18, 2014, 4:40 p.m.
They are so very good, even my toddler loves them! They come in different flavors!
Delphiene K.
Delphiene K.
Feb. 16, 2014, 5:51 p.m.
These are great breakfast food or snack . My daughter and I love to eat them.they are also very convenient
Amanda N.
Amanda N.
Feb. 15, 2014, 8:16 p.m.
Yes! I love them and they are filling.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Feb. 15, 2014, 3:38 a.m.
Belvita is so good! I love them :)
Megan M.
Megan M.
Feb. 14, 2014, 5:28 p.m.
The blueberry ones are like heaven. They taste exactly like a blueberry muffin but lower in calories. Heat them up in the microwave for a few seconds. You'll thank me
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Feb. 14, 2014, 1:26 p.m.
These things are the bomb! They taste so good that you could possibly eat the whole box, that's what I almost did with the blueberry ones. My kids love them and the oldest one is pretty picky. I have bought them time and time again.
Crystal K.
Crystal K.
Feb. 14, 2014, 12:24 p.m.
Surprisingly they actually are really good. I love the chocolate and brown sugar&cinnamon flavors. They are good for breakfast with some fruit or even alone later in the day for a quick snack. They remind me of a mix between a cookie and a graham cracker.
Corrine W.
Corrine W.
Feb. 12, 2014, 5:51 p.m.
Blueberry is the best!!
Dora W.
Dora W.
Feb. 12, 2014, 3:34 p.m.
Yes! I was really surprised, because they look like they would taste gross! :-) they are really good!
Jahaira K.
Jahaira K.
Feb. 12, 2014, 12:20 a.m.
They are delicious. I usually have them for breakfast along with either juice, milk, coffee, or tea and a yogurt. Other days I will have as a snack.
Faith W.
Faith W.
Feb. 10, 2014, 9:51 p.m.
Ya i really like the blueberry
Chrissy W.
Chrissy W.
Feb. 10, 2014, 4:52 p.m.
Yes, not all of the flavors. I really enjoy the oatmeal flavor but they are good.
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.
Feb. 10, 2014, 1:28 a.m.
I love them. They come in a few flavors with a few crackers. I'm not big on breakfast so these are Amazing!!!
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Feb. 9, 2014, noon
Yes ! BelVita are super yummy dipped in coffee or milk.

Join Now