Kersandra R.
Kersandra R.
Louisville, KY

Has anyone tried these? I have a coupon and was wondering if they pair well with tea?
Teresa T.
Teresa T.
Sept. 28, 2013, 6:07 p.m.
Love these with hot tea! They are perfect together!
Heidi G.
Heidi G.
Sept. 10, 2013, 2:31 p.m.
I think they'd be great with tea. I'm a coffee drinker myself, though :)
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Sept. 7, 2013, 11:29 p.m.
I think they go nicely with a cup of tea. They are similar to a shortbread cookie, but a bit more crisp.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Sept. 5, 2013, 10:46 p.m.
They were ok.
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.
Sept. 4, 2013, 8:09 p.m.
I love mine with tea!!! Anytime of day!
Susan C.
Susan C.
Sept. 4, 2013, 5:12 p.m.
They are amazing with tea! I put cream in my tea, but I'm betting even with black tea, they'd be delish!
Allison E.
Allison E.
Sept. 4, 2013, 8:01 a.m.
Definitely tea-worthy. The flavors are not so strong that they would clash.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Aug. 7, 2013, 11:48 p.m.
I personally dip these in my coffee but I'm sure they would be super delish in a cup on tea!
Anna D.
Anna D.
July 31, 2013, 3:18 p.m.
They would be perfect with tea. Especially if you are the type that likes honey and milk in hot tea.
Trinity B.
Trinity B.
July 19, 2013, 11:40 p.m.
They go super well with tea! these cookies are slightly dry to me.
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
July 16, 2013, 1:53 a.m.
They definitely go well with tea.
Katelyn W.
Katelyn W.
July 5, 2013, 10:47 a.m.
They are amazing and I think they would taste great with tea, especially the cinnamon or the apple!
July 2, 2013, 11:56 a.m.
I agree, my favorite way to eat these is with black tea.
Kelsey M.
Kelsey M.
June 28, 2013, 3:31 p.m.
Great with tea, just like a mini biscuit that comes in a variety of flavors!
Terrance G.
Terrance G.
June 26, 2013, 5:24 a.m.
They pair extremely well!
Yvette C.
Yvette C.
June 5, 2013, 5:32 p.m.
Yeah try them in yogurt or vanilla ice cream! they taste great by themselves as well!
June 4, 2013, 10:18 p.m.
They're delicious with milk , tea , coffee.
Jesse K.
Jesse K.
June 4, 2013, 12:10 p.m.
Delicious with tea, coffee, or milk! Very filling and tastu
Shima E.
Shima E.
May 31, 2013, 11:03 p.m.
YES! At first they didn't taste as good plain until I tried it with a nice mint tea. YUMMMM!
Susan S.
Susan S.
May 30, 2013, 5:48 p.m.
I love the cinnamon ones with my earl grey in the morning!
Mary B.
Mary B.
May 30, 2013, 2:13 p.m.
Yes these are great use the coupon and go to Walmart unless another store has them on sale..
Maya J.
Maya J.
May 27, 2013, 7:28 p.m.
I think its best without tea - I like it simple with any drink like orange juice, water, milk, etc. for breakfast or a snack.
Mona X.
Mona X.
May 20, 2013, 8:29 p.m.
I don't mind eating it with tea. But I eat anything with tea. I think it depends on what type of tea you're drinking.
Chantell B.
Chantell B.
May 16, 2013, 11:18 p.m.
They are delicious! I lovehave them as a snack or with yogurt for a light breakfast. Just don't eat an entire pack when you first try because the fiber in them could overload and cause you to have an upset stomach
tab w.
tab w.
May 15, 2013, 7:32 p.m.
They are really good for breakfast and a snack, they a have little bits of fruit in them, to add a little sweetness and it just like a healthier cookies. they great to grab and go. and they great for kids and even adult. i would really recommened for anyone of any age who love something sweet for a special treat, that not totally bad for you.
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
May 15, 2013, 5:19 p.m.
I have them with tea all the time, I think they work great. And since there's a lot of flavors you could try them with a bunch of types of tea and see what you like.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
May 15, 2013, 2:06 p.m.
I found them to be delicious with tea!
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
May 15, 2013, 11:34 a.m.
They are ok with tea. It really depends on the kind of tea and if you add a cream or milk. Chair is especially good.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
May 12, 2013, 4:27 p.m.
They are super delicious with coffee. I am sure they will be perfect for tea also (:
Brandi H.
Brandi H.
May 11, 2013, 10:10 p.m.
I eat them as snacks and i drink iced sweet tea and they go with it fine :)
Amy K.
Amy K.
May 11, 2013, 6:06 p.m.
I had the blueberry biscuits and I don't think they would go well with tea , better a lone or with yogurt
Katrina G.
Katrina G.
May 9, 2013, 10:29 p.m.
Believe it or not I really liked them all by themselves. They were really good and surprisingly filling...
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
May 8, 2013, 6:25 p.m.
I think these would go much better with a cup of coffee or some milk.
Gina D.
Gina D.
May 7, 2013, 2:38 p.m.
I think these are awesome, especially the golden oat and the cinnamon sugar. They would pair well with tea or coffee or milk, but they are not really a dunking cookie. I think they would get soggy and fall apart quickly if dunked in a warm drink. But eating alongside tea or another drink,I think you would enjoy them. I love them but I usually eat mine alone. My hubby crunches them up on top of his yogurt and says they are great like that as well!
Tracey M.
Tracey M.
May 6, 2013, 10:19 a.m.
I love the Cinnamon Brown Sugar. They are a perfect quick bite in the morning
A. F.
A. F.
May 5, 2013, 9:12 p.m.
I think they go well with tea. (And coffee, and milk...but I'm a bit biased) Try the cinnamon flavor with a black tea, and the blueberry with green or herbal!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
May 4, 2013, 8:36 p.m.
I have and they are delicious! I don't know how well they would go with tea but they are great with coffee!
Karolina T.
Karolina T.
May 4, 2013, 9:27 a.m.
I ate them with a hot cup of green tea... Simply delicious !!!
Gina G.
Gina G.
May 1, 2013, 11:23 p.m.
I have tried these and they are great. i think they would be good along with tea. they are really good with any drink. not like any other breakfast bar.
Donna K.
Donna K.
April 30, 2013, 9:37 p.m.
I have had them with tea and coffee..I like them with earl grey with a touch of milk and honey...plus I warm mine up in microwave for 10 seconds and love them
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
April 28, 2013, 9:42 p.m.
I love these cookies with tea.
Cindy B.
April 26, 2013, 8:07 a.m.
I have been enjoying them with my tea ever since I got my first sample of these biscuits. I now buy them all the time and they are perfect with tea.
Briana F.
April 20, 2013, 5:45 p.m.
I got these in my VoxBox and have repurchased them every week since I got them. I like them dunked in my coffee in the morning. As far as tea, it depends on the tea. Black tea, sure. Green tea? Not so much. Also, if you make your tea creamy, I think they'd be better with that.
Lori M.
Lori M.
April 14, 2013, 8:01 a.m.
Yes they are great,and I think they would be perfect with tea or warm drinks!
Laura K.
Laura K.
April 13, 2013, 9:49 p.m.
I think they would go well with tea.You definitely need something to wash them down with.When I first tried them my first thought was that they would be good for an on-the-go breakfast ...as long as you had a beverage along!
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
April 12, 2013, 5:55 a.m.
Yes I got them in my Sugar n' Spice Voxbox and I think they would go perfectly with tea. If you can find them at a reduced cost even better!
Celeste W.
Celeste W.
April 11, 2013, 6:11 a.m.
Yes to tea!! The biscuits are a sweet treat and pretty enough to sit next to some great tea, especially English and Earl Gray. But also try it with milk. It truly is like a cookie in all favors.
Juan D.
Juan D.
April 11, 2013, 4:53 a.m.
I have tried these. They pair well with tea.
Brittany F.
Brittany F.
April 9, 2013, 3:23 p.m.
Actually, the cinnamon ones are SUPER dipped in tea. Especially if you add a little milk to your tea, perfect.
Julie M.
Julie M.
April 8, 2013, 8:30 p.m.
They aren't too bad. With a coupon they are prolly a good go. I don't know about tea, but they are good with coffee or milk. I like something a little sweeter with tea.
Carla B.
Carla B.
April 7, 2013, 9:07 p.m.
Yes These are wonderful my kids and i love them!!!!
Natasha M.
Natasha M.
April 7, 2013, 5:06 a.m.
I love these biscuits and I dip them in my tea. but they are a lot more filling just eating them alone
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
April 6, 2013, 12:41 p.m.
I love them! They're great for breakfast on the go...slightly sweet. They pair well with coffee...I think they could go well with tea, depending on the type/flavor of the tea. I wouldn't dip them in the tea or anything like that though. They're also really filling and keep me full till lunch!
Tara K.
Tara K.
April 6, 2013, 9:08 a.m.
Absolutely! They are lightly sweet, and there's just enough texture to them that they would hold up well to tea!
Debora A.
Debora A.
April 5, 2013, 4:20 p.m.
They go well with tea! Doesn't work well if you dunk them in the tea, though. Easily dissolves.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
April 4, 2013, 3:30 p.m.
Tea, I don't think so. Coffee and milk are great. I love the blueberry and cinnamon ones and dunk them in coffee or milk.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
April 4, 2013, 12:46 p.m.
Yes they are great, and I think they would be perfect with tea!
April 2, 2013, 7:05 p.m.
Yes I have tried this and they taste great. not very filling, but they are tasty!
April 2, 2013, 7:05 p.m.
Melody D.
Melody D.
April 2, 2013, 8:20 a.m.
I had them with tea and I thought they went really well together! Try it! :)
Deanna W.
Deanna W.
April 1, 2013, 11:58 a.m.
Their good with coffee. but never tea! blah
Devin M.
Devin M.
March 31, 2013, 12:20 p.m.
They are great but not with tea try them with coffee or milk but not tea
Margaret S.
Margaret S.
March 29, 2013, 12:18 p.m.
They have a regular cinnamon that might be good with Tea. My favorite way to eat em is with a cup of yogurt or fruit
Andrea L.
Andrea L.
March 28, 2013, 1:42 p.m.
The apple flavors pair great with light teas and the chocolate go great with dark teas!
Jordan M.
Jordan M.
March 28, 2013, 7:44 a.m.
They are delicious and I eat them with tea all of the time. They are the perfect pairing.
Jennifer Y.
Jennifer Y.
March 27, 2013, 11:22 a.m.
I had them with coffee so they probably would go well with tea too.
Virginia T.
Virginia T.
March 26, 2013, 10:10 p.m.
I really like them with Earl Grey tea. MMMM makes my mouth water thinking about it. ;)
Laina S.
Laina S.
March 25, 2013, 7:03 p.m.
These definitely pair well with tea. A delicious snack, any time of the day!
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
March 25, 2013, 12:47 p.m.
They taste well with tea but I wouldn't dip them in the tea.
Briana F.
March 25, 2013, 11:27 a.m.
I love these. I got some in my VoxBox (the cinnamon brown sugar ones). I drink tea in the morning with sugar and cream and they just went Oh So Well together. I'm adding these as a part of my morning staple. Mmmm. . .
Kathleen L.
Kathleen L.
March 24, 2013, 3:03 p.m.
Absolutely they would! Golden Oat is a graham cracker type flavor. At least to me, so pairs really well with tea!
Tahany B.
Tahany B.
March 24, 2013, 9:26 a.m.
I Loved these i drink Coffee but never tried them with tea
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
March 22, 2013, 6:35 p.m.
They would be good in coffee. I love these!
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
March 22, 2013, 1:08 p.m.
I love these with coffee, haven't had with tea yet but I would think it would be great. I also just love eating them by themselves. Very tasty especially the blueberry.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
March 22, 2013, 8:36 a.m.
I ate mine while sipping my morning tea...I couldn't imagine dipping them in tea but I thought it paired well with my Assam.
Ashley S.
March 21, 2013, 6:58 p.m.
There good, but no tea
Ashley S.
March 21, 2013, 6:58 p.m.
There good, but no tea
Jamie T.
Jamie T.
March 21, 2013, 3:23 p.m.
Just tried them this morning and they are very good. Great with coffee!!
Erin L.
Erin L.
March 21, 2013, 12:07 p.m.
I am an avid tea drinker and I LOVE the belVita breakfast biscuits. As other have suggested, I wouldn't dip them in your tea. But its a great beverage to have along with them.
Madison L.
Madison L.
March 21, 2013, 7:34 a.m.
I think it depends on how you take your tea. If you like cream and sugar then go for it! They are more like cookies than biscuits.
Steph D.
Steph D.
March 20, 2013, 9:05 p.m.
I would just eat them while drinking my tea not so great dipped in it .
Alicia T.
Alicia T.
March 20, 2013, 7:51 p.m.
I thought they went really well with my tea. I drink tea every morning for breakfast and liked the combination.
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
March 20, 2013, 6:46 a.m.
I drink tea WITH them... I'm not a dipper... and they pair really well :) they're light and crisp so I sometimes even have them as a snack with a cup of green tea too.
Sydney H.
Sydney H.
March 19, 2013, 6:26 p.m.
Theses are so good and keep you full for the time being as a quick out the door breakfast! i received them in the vox box for this past month and would totally recommend
Cindy B.
March 19, 2013, 11:55 a.m.
I love these and I thing a tea paring would work very well.
Devon M.
Devon M.
March 18, 2013, 8:28 a.m.
I like the blueberry ones.I think they would go great with tea, just depends on what kind you are drinking.
Valeria O.
Valeria O.
March 17, 2013, 8:01 a.m.
These are yummy, but not for tea.
Lynda S.
Lynda S.
March 15, 2013, 12:14 p.m.
These go great with tea!
Breanna 21467 J.
Breanna 21467 J.
March 14, 2013, 3:28 p.m.
I haven't tried them with tea but i think they wouldn't be so bad. they have very light flavor and kinda taste like a semi-sweet cookie.
Kari H.
Kari H.
March 11, 2013, 3:08 p.m.
Love with creamy hot drinks like coffee. I think tea wouldn't be the best pairing, but it wouldn't be terrible either :)
Anna C.
March 10, 2013, 8:46 p.m.
I WOULD THINK THEY WOULD GO OK WITH TEA. THEY ARE A LIGHT FLAVOR. SOMETHING THAT WOULD BE GOOD BEFORE BED WITH A GOOD CUP OF TEA.
Liz C.
Liz C.
March 10, 2013, 7:08 a.m.
I could see them going with tea much like toast.
Megan A.
Megan A.
March 9, 2013, 3:33 p.m.
I personally think they'd go well with tea. I haven't tried it, but I do have them with coffee and they go well together. I say give it a shot!
March 8, 2013, 7:22 p.m.
I like mine with coffee in the morning however I think they would go with anything. I was hesitant about trying them because I did not want it to taste like a biscuit. I was amazed how good it tasted. I bought the one with blueberry and it was so good. It also took the sweet craving away that I sometimes get
Christina H.
Christina H.
March 8, 2013, 6:40 p.m.
Hmmm, I don't know about tea. I always think of them with milk. I love them though. They are yummy, filling and inexpensive. Great for on the go too!
Valerie M. B.
Valerie M. B.
March 8, 2013, 12:09 p.m.
I like to have tea with them also but i won't dip the biscuits in the tea.
Tascha C.
Tascha C.
March 8, 2013, 8:27 a.m.
They are not a dipping cookie at all, but I think they would be awesome with any beverage, and if you have a coupon so much the better to try them with. I would recommend trying all flavors, as the are all pretty good, and very healthy too
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
March 8, 2013, 8:01 a.m.
I love these ! They're so delicious. I tried the oat flavor with Nutella and it's soooo good.
Heather P.
Heather P.
March 8, 2013, 5:25 a.m.
These are great. I wouldn't dip them in tea either. You could drink tea along with them though.
Wendy M.
Wendy M.
March 7, 2013, 3:09 p.m.
Don't have them with tea. Try something creamy - yogurt would be good. These don't taste like tea biscuits at all.

Join Now