Elisa S.
Elisa S.
San Diego, CA

Did they really keep you going all morning?
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
July 31, 2013, 2:05 a.m.
They do not fill you up. They are like any other snack, not an alternative to breakfast. They are delicious though!
Kate H.
Kate H.
July 21, 2013, 10:30 p.m.
I use them more as a substitute to toast or heavy starches. Paired with some fruit and yogurt I find myself less sluggish and more full of energy!
Yesenia G.
Yesenia G.
May 1, 2013, 4:14 a.m.
No not for me an hour later I'm hungry again
Aislinn L.
Aislinn L.
April 28, 2013, 9:44 p.m.
They are wonderful as a snack, but I would not recommend them as a substitution for breakfast.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
April 24, 2013, 7:14 a.m.
They do taste really good but didn't keep me full by themselves. They worked better for me as a healthy morning snack to get me through to lunch.
Brittani B.
Brittani B.
April 16, 2013, 7:39 a.m.
No, but I'll keep eating them. Their like a healthier grown-up Teddy Graham !
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
April 16, 2013, 7:08 a.m.
I didn't notice an increase in energy but they were super yummy
Celeste W.
Celeste W.
April 11, 2013, 6:13 a.m.
These seemed to be better treat items.
Juan D.
Juan D.
April 11, 2013, 4:54 a.m.
Yes, if you're slouching in front of the computer. Not if you're an athlete.
Heather H.
Heather H.
April 10, 2013, 3:53 p.m.
Not really. I always have to pair them with a boiled egg and a piece of fruit to get through till noon.
Miki W.
Miki W.
April 2, 2013, 7:08 a.m.
They were great on their own for me. They didn't "keep me going," but I did notice that they curbed any hunger until lunch time. I also noticed that I didn't experience a dip in energy, though my energy dip usually occurs in the afternoon.
Margaret S.
Margaret S.
March 29, 2013, 12:19 p.m.
By themself not really. What my fiance and I have found is its great to have a package with yogurt or fruit
Jess T.
Jess T.
March 28, 2013, 8:58 p.m.
Not by themselves.
Morgan W.
Morgan W.
March 28, 2013, 7:47 p.m.
No. Not by themselves
Dayle G.
Dayle G.
March 28, 2013, 6:41 p.m.
By themselves... no but it you pair with Coffee, and fresh fruit like a banana then yes; you have a breakfast that will get you through the morning to noon.
Jordan M.
Jordan M.
March 28, 2013, 7:45 a.m.
They lasted just as long as if I had a bowl of oatmeal, which is what I usually have. I'm hungry about 3-4 hours later, but that's my norm.
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
March 26, 2013, 1:03 p.m.
I didn't notice any miraculous staying power, I was hungry about two hours later.
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
March 26, 2013, 12:13 p.m.
I didn't notice an increase in energy.

Join Now