BY BELVITA #1 in Breakfast Bars

belVita crunchy Breakfast Biscuits are made with delicious ingredients and carefully baked to release nutritious sustained energy, all morning long. They are a good source of Fiber and B-vitamins, contain no high fructose corn syrup, have 18-20 grams of whole grain per 50 gram serving and taste great, which makes belVita crunchy Breakfast Biscuits perfect for when you are on the go. Facts: Nutritious sustained energy all morning. 18-20 grams of whole grains per 50 gram serving. A good source of both energy-releasing B-vitamins + fiber. No high fructose corn syrup. No artificial flavors or sweeteners. see more...

belVita crunchy Breakfast Biscuits
  • "The Lemon Poppyseed ones are good and I recommend that every try those and the Maple Brown Sugar ones, I believe that's what they are" in 274 reviews
  • "Belvita is the highlight of my breakfast, I love love love the cinnamon brown sugar biscuits, as well as the chocolate ones! " in 153 reviews
  • "!the blueberry one is the best!it has a nice crunch and taste to it alittle expensive simetimes at publix they have buy on get one free " in 132 reviews
  • ":) I'll buy the apple cinnamon for my boy, and because theyre made with oats and no artificial stuff, they're great for the horse. " in 92 reviews
  • "I was a bit skeptical about the "sustained energy" this item claims to provide, but was pleasantly surprised that it in fact did provide a nice steady amount of energy throughout my morning." in 59 reviews
Ashley C.
Since the bites aren't on here, and they're the same thing as the regular sized biscuits, just smaller. Anyway, Belvita biscuits are so delicious, so flavorful! There's a decent variety of flavors to choose from, and during the autumn months, they have pumpkin ūüėć They're smooth, with a texture I can't quite put my finger on, but it's very pleasing to the palette. Some flavors are a little drier than others, like the mixed berry flavor seemed to be on the dry side, but still, a good accompaniment to morning coffee or tea. A perfect on the go snack, but they are loaded with calories (230), a little high on the sugar (12) and sodium (135) sides.
Kristin L.
To me, this is the perfect mid-morning snack. It's sweet, but not too sweet like some breakfast cereals, and it has a nice crunch. I like to keep these on hand in case I get hungry at work and want something healthier than a donut or a candy bar. Plus, they contain about about 18 grams of whole grain, which can help keep you full and is a good source of fiber. There isn't a bad flavor, but my favorite lately has been the orange cranberry.
Melanie R.
These things have been a lifesaver for me on days when I just don't feel like making much of a breakfast. They taste good, like crunchy oatmeal cookies, but they're a bit too crumb-y for my liking. I feel like I have to shake my clothes out after eating them just to be sure that I got all the crumbs off of me. But they're worth the trouble at times when my energy is low and I need something filling!
Zineb Y.
Mooresville, NC
This is the best snack to have at all time if you don't want to gain weight. Belvita has many different flavors, from cinnamon to chocolate chip breakfast biscuits which I promise you will find the one you like. I have a box of the biscuits in my desk drawer at all times, everytime I get hungry I pop one open, it doesn't matter if it is morning or afternoon. I just love them.
Helen L.
I love this! As a college student, I have a bad habit of waking up and going to class without breakfast, which makes me hungry and cranky all throughout class. This is easy to carry and delicious! It also is on the healthier side and inexpensive. I bought a whole large pack at Costco. It is a little dry, so make sure to drink fluids with it!
Abigail T.
Columbia, SC
These are my go-to breakfast on the go when I'm in a rush! The oats and honey biscuits go great with coffee. They're filling and decently healthy. I do wish that they had a bit more protein, but when I'm in a rush, these work great! The rest of my family is also hooked on them, and they're always on my grocery list.
Paul S.
Eagan, MN
BelVita biscuits have become one of my favorite breakfast foods. Three things that one, I love about them: they are crisp. Two, the texture is very pleasant. Three, the flavor has a wonderful wheat taste and is slightly sweet. Ok, one more! They include four biscuits in every packet. For me, it's a portion size.
Mayra R.
I eat these every morning for breakfast. They taste really good, I've had blue berry, cinnamon, and mixed berry. They have 4 thin crispy biscuits that are a good on the go way to eat breakfast. Not sure about 4hours lasting energy but for sure good easy way to have a quick bite to eat before work.
Tameka G.
I grab this in the morning for breakfast. Great flavor it taste like graham crackers. It is very healthy for your you. The down side is that it is pricey and there is not a lot in the box but I would recommend this to anyone on the go who doesn't have time for breakfast in the morning.
Denielle L.
Franksville, WI
These are great breakfast biscuits for all. They are relatively healthy compared to many alternative breakfast items. They are convenient when you are on the go. The only con is that although they are delicious, they only have 4 or so flavors regularly supplied at the grocery store.
Kersandra R.
Louisville, KY
Has anyone tried these? I have a coupon and was wondering if they pair well with tea?
Kerri H.
Omaha, NE
Do these fill you up? I need something substantial in the morning!
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Like if you think they taste better dipped in milk!
emerlin m.
Leonia, NJ
Foodie Expert
I wanna give this a try, which one is the best?
Ashley V.
Denver, CO
What do you pair your Belvita with? Coffee, milk, yogurt?