BY BELVITA #30 in Cookies

Naturally Flavored

Our Belvita Sandwich Dark Chocolate Creme Breakfast Biscuits Feature A Smooth Creamy Dark Chocolate Flavored Filling Between Two Deliciously Wholesome Breakfast Biscuits, Providing You Yet Another Way To Savor Your Morning As Part Of A Balanced Breakfast.

Whole Grain Wheat Flour, Sugar, Enriched Flour [Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Folic Acid], Whole Grain Blend (Rolled Oats, Rye Flakes), Palm Oil, Wheat Starch, Canola Oil, Cocoa (Processed With Alkali), Malt Syrup (From Corn And Barley), Invert Sugar, Oligofructose, Soy Lecithin, Baking Soda, Chocolate, Salt, Cornstarch, Disodium Pyrophosphate, Cocoa, Datem, Natural Flavor, Ferric Orthophosphate (Iron), Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Thiamin Mononitrate (Vitamin B1).

Contains: Wheat, Soy.

• I never eaten then yet. But I've heard they are good. Do they hav...3 Answers
  • I've been looking for a light breakfast snack to start my day wit...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Basha W.
Jonesboro , GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I received the belVita Breakfast Cookies to sample for FREE, from Influenster, in the belVita VoxBox in exchange for my honest opinion. The box also included a $5 Target gift card to purchase a full sized box of the cookies. I really enjoyed the taste of the dark chocolate flavored breakfast cookies. They were lightly sweetened and the dark chocolate balanced out the flavors to give it the perfect pairing. I recommend these belVita cookies to others. I keep them in my purse or my daughter’s diaper bag just in case I need a quick pick me up snack while I’m out and about. Overall, I will continue to purchase this product and try some of the other flavors.
Joana G.
I am usually skeptical of anything that says chocolate and that it is good for you, yet belVita Breakfast Biscuits Sandwich Dark Chocolate Creme proved me wrong. These biscuits are delicious, chocolatey, filling. Perfect for the person who is always on the run like me! They’re inexpensive, not much more than a box of granola bars and, most importantly, they’re nutritious and substantial. Will definitely keep a box in the office!
Ashlie R.
Plattsburgh, NY
I was really excited to receive these in the mail, and even more excited when I saw the $5 gift card to Target in the box. These came at a great time, on a morning where I was running late to work and realized I forgot to grab my breakfast. They were easy, convenient, and honestly tasted pretty great. I wish I would have thought to grab a coffee or milk to have with it because it was fairly dry. I like the idea of the dark chocolate to start my day because it felt like I was having a treat rather than a breakfast bar. I also like that it came with 2 in the package for easy handling on the go. (NOT THAT I CONDONE EATING WHILE DRIVING....)  I wish they would have been a little less crunchy because it gave me the feeling of just dryness in my mouth after eating, but all in all, it made me excited to try other flavors and to buy this one again with the enclosed gift card.
alycea l.
East Hartford, CT
I didn't think I'd enjoy these as much as I do! I'm not a huge fan of chocolate, especially dark chocolate, but I'm absolutely obsessed with these. I have to hide them from my son because he's a huge fan as well. The chocolate isn't too overpowering which I'm obviously a fan of. The sandwich style definitely makes it easy to grab on the go when I'm running around and need a snack to keep me going. Also great for those days when I don't want to eat "p-toast" for breakfast.
Allison H.
Norman, OK
Yum! I am a single mom of a 3 year old and do not always have time for breakfast. I love the taste and convenience of these belvita breakfast biscuits! The dark chocolate creme tastes like a treat rather an something I have to force myself to finish. I am definitely adding these to my grocery list! They're perfectly portioned and sized to stash in my desk at work.
Nicole F.
Madison, NJ
I have very hectic mornings because I wake up early to catch a train to New York. I don’t always have enough time to make a healthy breakfast, so I typically grab a quick breakfast on the go. I tried belVita breakfast biscuits and they’re the perfect thing for breakfast on the go. They’re delicious! After I tried the dark chocolate one, I’m hooked.
Courtney M.
These were a big hit in my house. They taste great,no odd after taste or texture which products like this can sometimes have. Personally, i found the pack of them to be more than enough. I cant finish a whole pack at once. Ive already repurchased these three times in different flavors lol. I love the coconut ones,they taste lije macaroin cookied.
Bethany K.
Akron, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I received a packet of these for testing from Influenster and Belvita. I personally did not enjoy this particular item flavor. I decided to try the peanut butter version and the oatmeal version and far preferred them (I would give those a higher star rating). I do enjoy eating them with a warm cup of tea in the morning.
jessica m.
Hamilton , OH
I had never tried the belVita Breakfast Biscuits Sandwich Dark Chocolate Creme before, but I am so glad I did! I usually stick to my favorite, belVita Blueberry Breakfast Biscuits, but the Dark Chocolate Creme are amazing as well! They go great with my morning coffee! Thank you @influenster and @Belvita
#gotitfree #YourbelVitaMorning
Rachel H.
Philadelphia, PA
I receive this product complimentary from Influenster and I found it quite enjoyable. The biscuit is lightly layered with chocolate creme which gave it a nice taste especially paired with coffee.  It is not something I would eat every morning but definitely good for when you are low on time.
Debra F.
Hudson, MI
I never eaten then yet. But I've heard they are good. Do they have that crispy or soft ones?
Brittany B.
I've been looking for a light breakfast snack to start my day with my coffee. Are these sustainable and healthy as an alternative to a bowl of cereal?