BY BELVITA

Natural Flavor With Other Natural Flavor

Lightly Sweet, And With A Taste Of Cinnamon, Belvita Cinnamon Brown Sugar Breakfast Biscuits Are Made With Quality Grains That Help Fuel Your Morning.

Whole Grain Blend (Rolled Oats, Rye Flakes), Enriched Flour [Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (B2), Folic Acid], Canola Oil, Whole Grain Wheat Flour, Sugar Brown Sugar, Malt Syrup (From Corn And Barley), Invert Sugar, Baking Soda, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Disodium Pyrophosphate, Cinnamon, Datem, Natural Flavor, Ferric Orthophosphate (Iron), Niacinamide, Molasses, Pyridoxine, Hydrocholride (Vitamin B6), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Thiamin Mononitrate (Vitamin B1).

Contains: Wheat, Soy.

• Does anyone know where to buy these in bulk?!2 Answers
  • Are these as tasty as the blueberry or golden oat ones?3 Answers
  • Does anyone know if this is filling because I need someth...2 Answers
Jeanette Y.
San Gabriel, CA
Great snack! Whether for breakfast or a light snack in the middle of the day, Bevita Cinnamon is a great snack to fill your tummy.

You'd think that these snacks would require milk nearby but it's not too soft to the put you have to have milk (such as a cookie). It's very light and tastes great but enough to fill you up til your next big meal.

The blueberry one is my favorite & believe it or not, you can actually taste the "healthiness" compared to other cookie or cracker snacks! Great light breakfast meal & it goes great with yogurt and juice!
Kara D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
After recevieing my belVita Voxbox, I was able to discover these amazing breakfast biscuits. They are perfect to pair with plain yogurt, you can even crumble them up over your yogurt in place of granola, which I do often. They are the perfect size and portion amount to fill me up. The best thing for an on-the-go breakfast, which is exactly what I need in the morning. I'm a huge coffee drinker which these also pair perfectly with! I feel like I'm actually eating something healthy for breakfast versus going through a McDonald's drive-thru. I would highly recommend. Thank you to belVita for the free breakfast biscuits. They can be found at Target, which is EVEN better!
Tee W.
Windsor, CT
I’m really not a fan on cinnamon BUT these belVita breakfast biscuits are so good. First off four comes in a pack so that makes me happy. It’s really does keep you Full for at least four hours I’d say 3 but some people are different. They were so good and go great with yogurt so I’d definitely be buying more. I’ve always seen them in the store and wondered but now I know and I will be buying a bunch!
Stephanie G.
Naples, FL
Initially i didn’t think a few crackers would keep me full for very long, but I time as definitely mistaken! I had these before my workout and felt energized the entire time and wasn’t hungry afterwards! And as an added bonus, they taste great! Definitely recommend if you’re an on the go breakfast person who is still looking to eat something nutritional and filling!
Kayla S.
Bryant, AR
I had these cookies with my coffee this morning. They taste pretty good. Very similar to cinnamon graham crackers with a little oatmeal-like texture. High in carbs and sugars though and you'll need a drink because they are dry. Overall I'd give them an OK but probably won't spend the money for them. belVita Breakfast Biscuits Cinnamon Brown Sugar
Ericka E.
Oceanside, CA
Very flavorful, I really enjoyed the cinnamon and that’s saying a lot especially from me because I’m not a fan of cinnamon, also the first time I’ve tried a breakfast cookie and I could definitely eat these every morning because I’m not a fan of breakfast foods. belVita Breakfast Biscuits Cinnamon Brown Sugar
Angela J.
Harvey, LA
Mucho Gracias @influenster for sending me a #complimentary box of @belvita biscuit cookies. These little gems were too good to not share with my amigas. They are packed full of nutrients, the taste incredible, and they are light, yet very filling which is great. The held us over in between our very early breakfast and late lunch. I can't wait to eat more! #influenster #complimentary #belavita belVita Breakfast Biscuits Cinnamon Brown Sugar
Abigail W.
Easton, PA
I thought that these would be plain and gross but I gave them a try because they're super healthy. Turns out I love them!!! They're actually a lot more filling than they look. They come with four thin crackers and I usually eat only two at a time. A box is about $3 at Walmart and comes with 5 packets of 4 crackers. Affordable, healthy and yummy!!
Sara R.
Farmingville, NY
I've had Belvita cookies before but I've never had this flavor so I was excited to try something new! These cinnamon brown sugar cookies were delicious! I ate them with my breakfast and they added a crunch! I also was happy to have received a $5 Target giftcard with this box! I definitely recommend this breakfast cookies as a nutritional and filling on the go snack or quick bite for breakfast! I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. #belvita #gotitfree
Kelsey Y.
Los Angeles, CA
These were so yummy! Really great flavor and crunch. Very affordable and I would totally eat one for breakfast each morning when on the go. Tasted really fresh and light. This was a first time for me trying these and they were so great! Would totally buy and recommend to anyone on the go.
Taylor M.
Massillon, OH
Do these keep you full and for how long?
Sami M.
What's your favorite flavor?
Liz R.
Bronx, NY
I would like to know if the crunch is not too crunchy but thin and if this actually tastes good and is it worth it
Nataly G.
Laredo, TX
Are these actually nutritious and give you that extra jump of energy?
Brandi C.
Oxford, AL
This is my favorite snake and breakfast energy food. I can grab it when I am in a hurry and running out the door. I am a Nurse and have a very fast pace life and this is perfect for me. It provides energy and fiber and has an amazing taste. I LOVE Belvita Breakfast Biscuits. I do not think my cabinet can go empty from them.

Walmart