BY BELVITA #4 in Breakfast Bars

We Worked Closely With Nutritionists To Design A New Kind Of Breakfast Biscuit With Energy For The Morning. Energy That Is Nutritious And Sustained. These Breakfast Biscuits Are Specially Baked To Release Energy Regularly And Continuously To Fuel Your Body Throughout The Morning. Enjoy As Part Of A Balanced Breakfast. Lightly Sweet, Crunchy Biscuits Made With High Quality Wholesome Ingredients 18 G Delicious Whole Grain* Per Serving Good Source Of Energy Releasing B-Vitamins And Fiber Contains No High Fructose Corn Syrup, Hydrogenated Oils Or Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners *Nutritionists Recommend Eating 3 Or More Servings Of Whole Grain Foods Per Day (About 16 G Whole Grain Per Serving Or At Least 48 G Per Day). see more...

• Which flavor is the best?3 Answers
  • What's your favorite flavor?3 Answers
  • If you've tried other kinds of Belvita breakfast biscuits what did ...11 Answers
Buy on Target*
Julishaa F.
Julishaa F.
Salem, MA
Foodie Expert
Okay, I am usually a bit wary of most breakfast "cookies" or "bars," as the nutritional profile tends to be pretty poor. I think it is important to get protein and fiber with breakfast, so if I want a bar, I'll reach for something like a Luna Nutrition Bar, Blueberry Bliss.

I first decided to try BelVita Breakfast "Biscuits" because I had a coupon. When I checked them out in the store, I was impressed to see that the nutritional profile was actually decent: these cookies (for that is really what they are) provide 4 grams of protein (could be better, but not bad), 3 grams of fiber, and 18 grams of whole grain. They are lower in sugar than most other bars (13 grams), and although the fat content is a bit high at 8 grams, there is only a trace of saturated fat (.5 grams).

I was also surprised to see that you get a generous four biscuits per serving (they are thin, but good-sized). The best part, however, is that these biscuits are delicious!!! They are crispy and buttery-tasting, with bits of real blueberries in every bit. I admit, these aren't my absolute healthiest breakfast (I'll usually have a little plain, non-fat yogurt along with them), but as an occasional treat, they are a yummy, guilt-free indulgence.
Gabrielle D.
Gabrielle D.
Memphis, TN
Foodie Expert
I stumbled upon these great snacks by chance but have gotten hooked! They are filled with healthy grains for a fresh new start for the spring season and they are very satisfying. The blueberry taste is subtle enough to not over power the breakfast biscuit but give it a good taste. The breakfast biscuits are crunchy but not so hard you can't bite into them or that they are difficult to chew. To me, they are just the right texture and not only a great on-the-go morning snack but good at any time of the day!
Nikki D.
Nikki D.
Plymouth, MI
Foodie Expert
These are my favorite go to breakfast snack when not strictly paleo. The packing is sturdy- but these biscuits are not. They crumble and crack pretty easy if you pack them with anything of weight. The taste is incredible. Fresh. You can taste the hint of buttery biscuit cookie, the blueberries used you can tell were just super fresh. The texture is lovely. Filling for a snack- great source of fiber. Lightly sweet, comes with 4 generous sized biscuits. I always buy a big box.
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
North Liberty, IA
These are magical when you have a rushed morning and don't have time to cook oatmeal or a proper breakfast. I typically eat all four with some soy yogurt or fruit and find that my blood sugar levels stay steady and I feel full for at least 3 hours. The blueberry flavor is a little sweet but really any Belvita biscuit is delicious. I just like the extra taste from the blueberries.
Tara A.
Tara A.
QUAKERTOWN, PA
I've tried a bunch of Belvita types, but this is my favorite flavor and go to. It's not too much, has light sweetness and is a great snack that's filling for the day. I love the blueberry flavor and is enjoyable to eat. I would recommend. Good for snack or on the go breakfast. The nutritional facts are actually pretty good, and pretty healthy as well. Also reasonably priced.
jamie h.
jamie h.
I start my day with this breakfast snack as breakfast is the most important meal of the day but i usually cannot eat a lot when i first wake up. It won't fill you up but it will get your started on your day & the blueberry flavor is excellent. It's kind of like 4 thin oval cookies. It's a good little snack.
Deborah B.
Deborah B.
Rockford, OH
These are great!!! Great flavor, awesome crunch, easy to eat on the go or at anytime! Remember when they came out last year...where I live that is! I've tried the different flavors but my personal fave is blueberry (hands down). Other brands seem to fall short for me. BelVita, a smart choice!
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Mt Washington, KY
Foodie Expert
I really like the blueberry and the oats/graham cracker taste. They're not hard to bite into and fairly soft to chew. I don't eat breakfast very often because it messes up my stomach so this has been a lighter option that doesn't tear my stomach up. Definitely recommend!
Annie Y.
Annie Y.
Sevierville, TN
These are my favorite mid-morning breakfast snack (typically with my mid-morning coffee). These delicious, filling, and easy to take with you on the go and I love that they are a healthier option. My 3 yr old daughter lovers them too -- such and easy school snack!
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Foodie Expert
Love these!! The flavor is fantastic. My 9 month old daughter loves to snack on these throughout the day and my 5 year loves them too. They are a great value and we will be trying all the flavors. The package size is great for a quick breakfast or on the go snack.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Elkhart, IN
If you've tried other kinds of Belvita breakfast biscuits what did you think of them?
Kiancee  S.
Kiancee S.
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite flavor?
Liberty J.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
Which flavor is the best?