BY BELVITA #48 in Breakfast Bars

Blueberry natural flavor with other natural flavor. see more...

• "They have a very lightly sweetened taste and are very filling." in 1 review
Queena M.
Queena M.
Blueberry breakfast biscuits are very tasty. I always grab a pack when I'm in a rush for work or with my morning protein shake. leaves me feeling full with loads of vitamins and a great source of Natural Energy. The golden oak flavor is good also.
Sierra  B.
Sierra B.
Chapel Hill , NC
I love belVita bars as a snack or breakfast on the run. The blueberry is my favorite flavor besides pumpkin and cranberry orange. They are healthy and all of the flavors taste great and really fill you up. Sometimes I eat them as dessert too.
Katie K.
Katie K.
These are one of my favorite breakfast items. These are packed with good stuff to keep you full and energized in the morning and these taste like blueberry waffles, which I love. Definitely would recommend these!
Angela D.
Angela D.
Lubbock, TX
These are a great morning starter. I love enjoying these over a hot cup of coffee. They are packed with flavor and overall not too bad for you. If you've never tried these, they are definitely worth a shot.
Ashlee W.
Ashlee W.
St Petersburg, FL
By far, my favorite part about these bars is the texture. They are crunchy, but it isn't teeth shattering like other granola bars out there. It is pleasant and the flavor is delicious!
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Delran, NJ
I tried these for my first time recently. they were surprisingly very good! they had a great crunch to them and the blueberry flavor was great!
Anita P.
Anita P.
Starkville, MS
Everyone loves cookies for breakfast. Belvita makes it possible with this guilt free breakfast biscuit. Very good for breakfast on the go
Cristen H.
Cristen H.
Middleburg, FL
These are my family's favorite! Everyone from the 1-year-old to the 38-year-old enjoy them. These bulk boxes are the way to go.
Georgie J.
Georgie J.
Kinston , NC
These are very good and they keep you full. I have purchased these many times and I also like the brown sugar cinnamon kind.
Briana A.
Briana A.
Charlotte, NC
This is so good! Sometimes I crunch a pack up and put it in a bowl with milk as if I'm having cereal. I love it that way!