BY BELVITA

Natural Flavor With Other Natural Flavor

Our Belvita Blueberry Breakfast Biscuits Are Lightly Sweet, Crunchy Biscuits Made With High-quality And Wholesome Ingredients, Like Rolled Oats And Whole Grain Wheat.

Whole Grain Blend (Rolled Oats, Rye Flakes), Enriched Flour [Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Folic Acid], Canola Oil, Sugar, Whole Grain Wheat Flour, Evaporated Cane Sugar, Dried Blueberries, Malt Syrup (From Corn And Barley), Invert Sugar, Baking Soda, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Disodium Pyrophosphate, Natural Flavor, Datem, Blueberry Juice Concentrate, Ferric Orthophosphate (Iron), Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Thiamin Mononitrate (Vitamin B1).

Contains: Wheat, Soy.

lisa H.
Palm Harbor
Purchased at: Publix
These little snacks are delicious and perfect for when you are on the go and do not have time to cook. 4 biscuits come in each package and they are filling. They aren't very expensive and are frequently BOGO at the stores. There are several flavors available.
Jessi P.
Somersworth, NH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
So I wasn't sure how much I was going to like this and a lot of breakfast items of the like can really be dry. But color me surprised when it was the complete opposite of that. It actually tasted like a blueberry muffin

Pros:
-4 biscuits in one packet is great! Not the standard two and you feel like you are starving
-For each biscuit if you are doing #weightwatchers like myself they are 2 FSP each and 2 biscuits was a great snack!
-They really do help energy wise even if you don't have all 4. Not sure its 4 hours worth or not is a different story.
-come in a variety of flavors

Cons:
-they are on the expensive side for one box unless you get them on sale.
- they are pretty high in carbs so you do have to watch it if you are watching your carb intake.
-sometimes 4 isn't enough and they taste really good.

Sidney D.
Crestwood, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
I love to eat these for breakfast. They are easy to take on the go for an easy snack. It’s so amazing and I love the variety of flavors you can choose from. You can’t go wrong with belvita.
Kelsey B.
My go to breakfast on the go! I really enjoy Belvita products, my favorite are the blueberry Grahams! They are delicious and pretty healthy! It says that the product gives you energy but I really can’t tell if that’s true or not. I don’t drink coffee so I always feel like I’m lagging but this brand is awesome!
Melissa H.
Westwood, NJ
I'm not usually one to grab a breakfast bar but these are really tasty. This flavor reminds me of blueberry muffins. They're not something I would eat daily because they are high in carbs, but they are surprisingly lower in sugar than I expected (13 g, which is far less than a lot of other grab and go bars). Getting to eat four biscuits also makes me feel more satisfied, maybe it's the oats or my brain thinking four is more. I received these free to try, but plan to add them to my breakfast rotation with some Greek yogurt for protein. belVita Blueberry Breakfast Biscuits
Vanessa J.
Clintwood, VA
I love these!! Belvita nailed it with these breakfast biscuit crackers! I hated eating breakfast all of my life! I started this app that retrains your bad habits for good ones, ugh it requires you to eat after a glass of water these literally saved me, they are awesome tasting and I can tolerate them when I get up! Highly recommend this product!
Sabrina Z.
Bath, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These were so crispy and tasted so good.  when you bite in and get a blueberry its chewy and you know its a real blueberry in a delicious breakfast bar.  Very healthy with real fruit.  I have loved belVita bars for a while and had never tried the blueberry before and I'm in love with the texture and taste.
Claire S.
Austin, TX
Received a box of BelVita breakfast biscuits from Influenster for testing and review. All opinions are my own.
I got the blueberry variety but has since purchased the dark chocolate and also the mini BelVita berry varieties. They are all yummy! I eat them with my morning coffee and also as a mid-afternoon snack with my green tea latte. I have proven their claims to be true - they are quite satisfying and have kept me from craving sweets and other snacks for at least 3 hours. They are not so sweet. They are perfectly crispy and delicious!
Dawn L.
Tunnelton, WV
I was so impressed with belVita Breakfast Biscuits. I didn't think they were going to be any good, but I was wrong. BelVita Breakfast Biscuits tasted amazing. These are also good for dunking in coffee, milk, yogurt or anything you might want to dunk them in. They are definitely crunchy. There is also enough sweetness to add to your wholesome breakfast. belVita Breakfast Biscuits are available at Target and other stores. They come in all different kinds of flavors and styles. I do highly recommend belVita Breakfast Biscuits.
Amanda C.
Whittier , CA
I found belVita Blueberry Breakfast Biscuits to be very tasty.  The serving size was satisfying, too.  I did find I had good energy after eating them.  My toddler loved them, too.  They were very well priced at Target.  I would purchase them again and I would recommend them to others.
Melissa S.
Elkhart, IN
If you've tried other kinds of Belvita breakfast biscuits what did you think of them?
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
Which flavor is the best?
Porshia M.
Do these have a strong blueberry flavor?
Kiancee  S.
What's your favorite flavor?
Nicole A.
I have only tried the blueberry ones which I love, but what other flavors are there?

Kohl's

Kohl's was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.