BY BELVITA #36 in Cookies

Natural Flavor With Other Natural Flavor

Our Belvita Blueberry Breakfast Biscuits Are Lightly Sweet, Crunchy Biscuits Made With High-quality And Wholesome Ingredients, Like Rolled Oats And Whole Grain Wheat.

Whole Grain Blend (Rolled Oats, Rye Flakes), Enriched Flour [Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Folic Acid], Canola Oil, Sugar, Whole Grain Wheat Flour, Evaporated Cane Sugar, Dried Blueberries, Malt Syrup (From Corn And Barley), Invert Sugar, Baking Soda, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Disodium Pyrophosphate, Natural Flavor, Datem, Blueberry Juice Concentrate, Ferric Orthophosphate (Iron), Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Thiamin Mononitrate (Vitamin B1).

Contains: Wheat, Soy.

Jessi P.
Somersworth, NH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
So I wasn't sure how much I was going to like this and a lot of breakfast items of the like can really be dry. But color me surprised when it was the complete opposite of that. It actually tasted like a blueberry muffin

Pros:
-4 biscuits in one packet is great! Not the standard two and you feel like you are starving
-For each biscuit if you are doing #weightwatchers like myself they are 2 FSP each and 2 biscuits was a great snack!
-They really do help energy wise even if you don't have all 4. Not sure its 4 hours worth or not is a different story.
-come in a variety of flavors

Cons:
-they are on the expensive side for one box unless you get them on sale.
- they are pretty high in carbs so you do have to watch it if you are watching your carb intake.
-sometimes 4 isn't enough and they taste really good.

belVita Blueberry Breakfast biscuits 8 Ct Box
Melissa H.
Westwood, NJ
I'm not usually one to grab a breakfast bar but these are really tasty. This flavor reminds me of blueberry muffins. They're not something I would eat daily because they are high in carbs, but they are surprisingly lower in sugar than I expected (13 g, which is far less than a lot of other grab and go bars). Getting to eat four biscuits also makes me feel more satisfied, maybe it's the oats or my brain thinking four is more. I received these free to try, but plan to add them to my breakfast rotation with some Greek yogurt for protein. belVita Blueberry Breakfast Biscuits
Claire S.
Austin, TX
Received a box of BelVita breakfast biscuits from Influenster for testing and review. All opinions are my own.
I got the blueberry variety but has since purchased the dark chocolate and also the mini BelVita berry varieties. They are all yummy! I eat them with my morning coffee and also as a mid-afternoon snack with my green tea latte. I have proven their claims to be true - they are quite satisfying and have kept me from craving sweets and other snacks for at least 3 hours. They are not so sweet. They are perfectly crispy and delicious!
Dawn L.
Tunnelton, WV
I was so impressed with belVita Breakfast Biscuits. I didn't think they were going to be any good, but I was wrong. BelVita Breakfast Biscuits tasted amazing. These are also good for dunking in coffee, milk, yogurt or anything you might want to dunk them in. They are definitely crunchy. There is also enough sweetness to add to your wholesome breakfast. belVita Breakfast Biscuits are available at Target and other stores. They come in all different kinds of flavors and styles. I do highly recommend belVita Breakfast Biscuits.
Kristy W.
Oceanside, CA
I received Blueberry BelVita breakfast biscuits in a complimentary VoxBox from Influenster, and I must say they are a great way to start the morning! They are so yummy and an easy healthy breakfast that are perfect for when you're in a rush or if you have more time they can be added to a great breakfast of yogurt and fresh fruit. They have just the right amount of sweetness and crunch to them, highly recommend!
Andrea F.
Ottawa
These little biscuits are the bees knees. They are great for on the go, breakfast, snacks, my little one even loves to naw on them. The blueberry is by far my favorite, but all of the flavors are delicious. The price point is great too, and I love that you can find them pretty much anywhere. My only complaint would be that I wish there were more than four biscuits in a pack. Delicious! belVita Blueberry Breakfast Biscuits 4 ct Pack. belVita Blueberry Breakfast Biscuits
Shelby R.
Charlotte, MI
I honestly wasn't sure I would like these too much when I received my complimentary sample from Influenster but I was pleasantly surprised! My daughter was trying to steal them from me too because they are delicious. They are a great grab and go option or to sit down with a cup of coffee, milk or yogurt! I received the blueberry which were great but I'm also looking forward to trying the cinnamon next. I would definitely recommend this product.
Stacey F.
Clermont, FL
The BelVita Breakfast bites are so easy to grab and go in the morning. Mornings are so busy and it’s nice to know my family can have a quick health breakfast on the go. These come in many different favors and go with all kinds of stuff. I love them as an afternoon pick me up without the sugar that makes you tired. Nabisco belVita Bites Mini Breakfast Biscuits Mixed Berry
Emily A.
Ames, IA
I'm usually running against the clock in the mornings and run out of time to make a good quality breakfast.  I keep these on hand so I can just grab one and go without having to worry about taking an extra 10-15 minutes to eat breakfast before I leave the house.  I really like them and they keep me full for a few hours until I'm able to have an early lunch or a snack.
Usha Q.
Saint Charles, MO
I ate these during both pregnancies. They were easy to carry with me, be when I stated feeling nauseous I had my handy biscuits. They flavor is great and I love the crunch!
I also ate them when breastfeeding... If you have ever breastfed you know the struggle with finding foods your baby didn't hate, while fishing plenty of oatmeal and foods you like-BelVita checked all the boxes for me. belVita Blueberry Breakfast Biscuits 20-4 ct Packs
Melissa S.
Elkhart, IN
If you've tried other kinds of Belvita breakfast biscuits what did you think of them?
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
Which flavor is the best?
Kiancee  S.
What's your favorite flavor?