BY BELVITA

Natural Flavor With Other Natural Flavor

Our Belvita Blueberry Breakfast Biscuits Are Lightly Sweet, Crunchy Biscuits Made With High-quality And Wholesome Ingredients, Like Rolled Oats And Whole Grain Wheat.

Whole Grain Blend (Rolled Oats, Rye Flakes), Enriched Flour [Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Folic Acid], Canola Oil, Sugar, Whole Grain Wheat Flour, Evaporated Cane Sugar, Dried Blueberries, Malt Syrup (From Corn And Barley), Invert Sugar, Baking Soda, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Disodium Pyrophosphate, Natural Flavor, Datem, Blueberry Juice Concentrate, Ferric Orthophosphate (Iron), Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Thiamin Mononitrate (Vitamin B1).

Contains: Wheat, Soy.

Bethany H.
I got these as a promotion, and wanted to give my honest review. I have never purchased the product, and I think the biscuits are really tasty! They tasted very fresh, had good flavor, and the snack was a good size. To me, the only downside is I don’t believe they are as healthy as advertised. The ingredient label shows a lot of processed ingredients and 13g of sugar, but only 4g protein. It seems like a glorified/slightly healthier cookie. All that to say, the product really is good, but if you are trying to find a healthy breakfast / snack, these aren’t the best choice.
Katie G.
Pottstown, PA
Received these as part of a contest and had to go out and buy more. They are that good! My kids and I love these! I don't eat these every day, but keep them in the pantry; great for mornings that get crazy; grab and head out the door with breakfast in hand. Delicious, and crunchy, but keep you going all morning. They taste like blueberry waffles.
Hannah P.
My favorite mid-morning snack! I used to go to a vending machine and get all of the junk food in the world, but I wanted to curb my cravings with something healthier. These little crackers/biscuits are so delicious (all flavors, but Blueberry is my favorite), and I do not feel guilty around 9am when I snack on them. They hold me over until lunch :)
These are the freakin’ best. They are great for breakfast; I love to break them up into a bowl of yogurt or just eat them by themselves! They are also a great snack. The blueberry kind is the by far the best flavor but they have multiple other good flavors like the golden oat. Highly recommend! These are always in my cupboard
Kim B.
I received a trial of the Blueberry flavor belvita breakfast bars in my voxbox and I was pleasantly surprised. I have tried other breakfast bars and this way by far one of the best brands i have tried. It was very tasty and filling. I would definitely recommend these to anyone on the go or even just enjoying them at home.
Linda K.
CAMP LEJEUNE, NC
These biscuits are ideal for a quick breakfast or on the go ! You get your whole grains and fiber, and theres no artificial sweeteners ! They taste great and Im glad I got to try the blueberry flavor. I definitely reccomend this product ! Who doesnt want an easy breakfast ?! Especially when its a cookie ! I received this item complimentary for my honest opinion.
Michaela C.
These are really tasty!  I'm not a big breakfast eater, more like a mid-morning snacker, so lots of times I'll just have half the pack, but they are still satisfying.  I like the crunch and the sweetness, plus they aren't crazy bad for you like a lot of grab-n-go breakfast items can be.
Genevieve G.
Hollywood, FL
I received this product complimentary but wanted to leave a review for them. I think the texture and flavor are wonderful. The ingredients are along the lines of a regular cookie, however I would buy them just for the flavor and they're much easier to eat on the go than regular instant oatmeal. All in all 5 out of 5 stars.
kai f.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are my favorite snack or breakfast anything. It’s full of flavor no matter what flavor you get. They’re quite filling and I would definitely tell anyone to try these. I’ve actually gotten some people from my job to eat these now
Jevette R.
Charlotte, NC
Thanks to #Influenster for my #Free yet simple get up and go breakfast snack by none other then a tasty #belVita biscuits my #Voxbox also had a complementary #Target gift card so that I can go pick out any other great flavors... #YourbelVitaMorning
Melissa S.
Elkhart, IN
If you've tried other kinds of Belvita breakfast biscuits what did you think of them?
Kiancee  S.
What's your favorite flavor?
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
Which flavor is the best?