Belvedere Vodka Wild Berry

by Belvedere

Nose: Bright, fresh and luscious notes of juicy strawberries and tart blueberries with a hint of vanilla and cream. Palate: Soft and inviting with intense hints of strawberries and cream, blueberry pie and crushed berries. Gentle acidity which adds refreshment and an impression of juicy, ripe berries. Finish: Sustained and refreshing with clean and bright berry.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Belvedere Vodka Wild Berry !
Chicago
Taste similar to cheap vodka. Only got this because it was on sale or I usually wouldn't spend the money on this. Have made quality cocktails but won't buy again.
Narragansett, RI
Yes! “Drink please.” This flavored vodka is DEVINE with some muddled mint leaves and lemonade. No after taste or hangover. Top shelf deliciousness. I served as signature cocktail on Christmas Eve. Was a huge hit. Try this vodka, you will not be disappointed.
This is smooth enough to take a shot and not feel like your throat is on fire. Because it’s flavored it also is good in mixed drinks. It is a bit pricy but I believe that it is worth the money. I would buy it again.
Tacoma, WA
This is definitely one of the Best Vodka's out there and right up there with Grey Goose Vodka. They both are great as shots, on the rocks or make a great martini!!! It goes down very smooth since its a high quality vodka - also why it costs more. Pay for what you get and this is by far worth it!! Not as bad as a cheap vodka hangover either. Highly recommend!!!
Ocean Springs
Very smooth Vodka. My favorite flavor is berry. I love to mix it with cranberry juice or sprite.
its very affordable and not expensive at all.
It’s everything I love in a Vodka
I wouldn’t change a thing I like it just like it is
my friends and I drink it all the time
its very affordable and not expensive at all.
It’s everything I love in a Vodka
I wouldn’t change a thing I like it just like it is
my friends and I drink it all the time
Chattanooga, TN
I normally don't drink flavored liquors, but I actually like Belvedere Vodka Wild Berry! It has just enough flavor, not overpowering. I found it easily at a local liquor store in Chattanooga area and it is always stocked at multiple stores in the area.
N Stonington, CT
#Belvedereberry is fantastic!! This is a great vodka to drink alone. The hint of Berry is just enough. If you're looking to make a cocktail, I suggest adding just a splash of sprite! Throw in some berries and you have yourself a beautiful little drink!
Louisa
It’s a good product a little less value than absolute. A hint of berry taste tantalized your taste buds from the very first sip! Found a most liquor stores and I would buy it again but it’s not my go to. Would recommend others to use
Haughton , LA
This is my all time favorite flavor of their vodka! It definitely still has a bit of a punch but I like this vodka because it is always so smooth. It’s delicious and always hits the spot of depression I need it too.
West Palm Beach
Delicious! It’s literally so good I live the berry flavor it’s very yummy. Easy to drink straight. I will definitely be buying this again I am very happy with this product. I recommend trying it for a night out