Belvedere Vodka Unfiltered

by Belvedere

On the nose are the delicate aromas of sea air, baked bread, and toasted nuts. The palate will notice initial impressions of salted caramel, freshly baked bread, even a touch of honey, then evolve into fresh minerality - with stone and flint characteristics, which give way to delicate hints of sea salt and white pepper. The finish offers a long, lingering goodbye. A salty and sweet one, at that

How do you like this served? Where do you purchase it from? Are there some recipes you’d recommend?
Start your review of Belvedere Vodka Unfiltered!
Regina H.
Riverside
Goes down smooth, also good for mixed drinks or can even serve it on ice, thiers No need for improvements cause it comes in different flavors, it defiantly meets all expectation for me, the flavor is great, I would be buying again soon, the prices are great.
Daphne W.
Tacoma, WA
This is definitely one of the Best Vodka's out there and right up there with Grey Goose Vodka. They both are great as shots, on the rocks or make a great martini!!! It goes down very smooth since its a high quality vodka - also why it costs more. Pay for what you get and this is by far worth it!! Not as bad as a cheap vodka hangover either. Highly recommend!!!
Emre Y.
Staff
BROOKLYN, NY
This a good vodka at a decent price. I drink it occasionally mixing with soda. I recommend it!
lindsi L.
Omaha, NE
I still love belvedere Belvedere Vodka Unfiltered is perfect for an on the rocks vodka. I don't drink much anymore due to health issues but when I do its nice to have a smooth sipping vodka
April W.
Fellsmere, FL
I have only tried this once at a family event it was a nice drink. In my opinion I think it snicks up on you if you know what I mean but I was feeling real fine.🎉
Mariely H.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
This one can be drank alone, or used to make your favorite fixed drink. I keep mine in the freezer. It's a beautiful bottle so its s wonderful gift idea as well.
Alicia B.
Clearwater
Absolutely love the taste. I love most vadkas but this one is smooth(to me). My first pick usually when I go out.
Compared to others I find thinks one to be more for a night of lesiure not something you want to sit and chug.
I would absolutely buy this again and I recommend this to me friends.
I would absolutely buy this again and I recommend this to me friends.
Ëm-Ëm N.
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
This vodka still has the smooth flavor of the original Belvedere Pure. Since it's unfiltered there is a natural to of aftertaste to it. I mean that in a good way.
Melissa B.
Mantachie
This vodka has been by far the best tasting and smoothest I've ever drank. It is a little pricey , but yet again quality quality!!! I only drink it on special occasions but it's the first bottle I will pick up when I walk in. Yes, I would recommend it to others.
Kushan R.
Saint louis, MO
great taste, smooth finish. always reliable. five out of five. would drink again. will always buy as my go to high end vodka