BY BELVEDERE #77 in Vodka

Nose: Clean, bright and refreshing with a heady hit of fragrant mango, supported by notes of ripe passion fruit with a hint of mandarin flesh. Palate: Tropical fruit bursts onto the palate, with snaps of juicy mango and zesty lime. Luscious and full bodied, the palate displays concentrated passion fruit notes, tempered by soft tangerine with a hint of sweet spice. Well structured, with a good balance of fresh acidity and succulent exotic fruit. Finish: Sustained notes of ripe mango, persistent aromatic passion fruit with a lingering and refreshing lime lift. see more...

Tauji B.
I host A LOT of parties at my house and this is a great product to make a “signature drink.” Im no expert but i try my best on my signature drinks and i like how this mixes and is no overpowering. I purchased it online, I’ve found that the stores overcharge. It was about $40 and is one of my faves for a summertime drink.
Jeni Q.
Grants Pass, OR
Habanero Mango Martini - comin' right up! Belvedere will keep your drinks smooth without breaking the bank. A local restaurant carries the vodka which is where i was introduced and I haven't looked back since. It's a little spendier than your average bottle shelf alcohol, but you'll be pleased.
Lorena R.
Fall River, MA
Belvadier vodka is pretty good But this flavor Mango Passion makes it that much better. Definitely look out for it at the liquor store or ask you bartender if they have it. And of you are a regular, ask your bartender to get this behind the bar immediately cuz they ain't doing it right. Just kidding. I highly recommend this vodka. But if you are feeling fruity go the extra mile and grab the Mango Passion!
Lungowe s.
Saint Ann
My husband enjoys it!He asked me to get it for him again the next time I think of getting him a drink.it is good because it didn't give him a headache the next day like he usually gets when he drinks.
Taresa S.
Columbus, OH
The best ever you will not have a hang over after you drink it. Very smooth, and a very good after taste, you can mix it in flavored drinks, freeze it or on the rocks, I bring it to every holiday event , every one loves it, and they expect me to have it at the door
Robert J.
Thermal, CA
First of all let me start off by saying that this is by far the best flavor they have come out with!!Making vodkaritas with this is such an amazing way to cool off during those hot months.It also makes an amazing a yummy treat when you mix it with pineapple juice and tajin,and then freeze them to make amazing adult pops :)
Keona W.
I love anything fruity, but Belvedere Vodka Mango Passion takes the cake. It's smooth going down, and it leaves a great aftertaste. It can be pricey at certain liquor stores, but its worth the price. I will definitely buy again, and I recommend others to give it a try...especially if you like smooth, fruity vodka.
Dylan A.
Lockport, IL
I was actually given a bottle as a gift and it collected dust for awhile until I decided to open it. I will say it was well worth the wait. I've seen it in stores and it is a little pricey but it's delicious and well worth it. You can taste the sweetness of the fruit and there's very little burn.
Natalia P.
I love this one because i love mango and passion fruit it taste awesome as good as others as well . much more flavor to it and its very affordable to buy i love the taste i can drink it straight or use for a slushed up cocktail. i would recommend it especially for a night out with the girls
usman k.
Mclean, VA
Belvedere isn't my favorite vodka. It doesn't really go down that smoothly, and the high proof of the alcohol doesn't make it a great mixer. If you are on your way to a black out, go for it. but if you are trying to have a chill night and pace yourself, maybe stick with something else.