BY BELVEDERE

Nose: Clean, bright and refreshing with a heady hit of fragrant mango, supported by notes of ripe passion fruit with a hint of mandarin flesh. Palate: Tropical fruit bursts onto the palate, with snaps of juicy mango and zesty lime. Luscious and full bodied, the palate displays concentrated passion fruit notes, tempered by soft tangerine with a hint of sweet spice. Well structured, with a good balance of fresh acidity and succulent exotic fruit. Finish: Sustained notes of ripe mango, persistent aromatic passion fruit with a lingering and refreshing lime lift. see more...

Alba S.
Humble, TX
Being Puerto Rican, I’m automatically drawn to anything Mango flavored so when I saw a mango flavored vodka, I was all about it! I’m happy to say that Belvedere Vodka Mango Passion vodka did not disappoint. It’s freaking delicious! It’s great on its own or with mixers. I drink it with just a tad bit of water or soda and it’s smooth. I’ve recommended it to all my vodka loving friends and repurchased it several times. You can’t go wrong with this one!
Kyra W.
I like Belvedere. This wasn’t a nasty liquor, but it did have a musty taste. Ok ok we all know mango is a musty fruit but I wasn’t expecting it to be as sour/musty as it was. This isn’t something i drink often, but if musty mango taste doesn’t bother you, try it out!
Liz J.
This vodka has a great taste without being overpowering. It’s perfect to mix with seltzer water to have a fun fruity drink with out all the calories or sugar.  The bottle is cute and is clearly marked. I love this all times of the year it’s great to mix.
DeeDee T.
Lincoln park, MI
I love the mango. It is super good in mixed drinks or just on the rocks. Nice and smooth with very little after burn in your throat.  Its a little on the expensive side but you definitely get what you pay for.  I would recommend this to family and friends.
Kaitlin M.
Enfield, CT
Flavor is OK but nothing special. I like to mix my vodka with seltzer water. I could smell the flavor but the taste wasn’t as strong as I would like it to be. It tasted so faint I had to check the bottle because I forgot which flavor it was!
Brittany’s B.
I was expecting a bit of a different flavor here, so there’s room for improvement here. It’s reasonably priced. I need to try different flavors, I think this just didn’t mesh well with me personally. I wouldn’t buy this particular one again.
Kameka C.
New Orleans, LA
Not much of a drinker, but this went down pretty smooth. Price point is ok..i would recommend this drink to anyone who is not real big on alcohol and announce who drinks socially. It's great on the rocks or mixed with pineapple juice
maxine s.
Garnerville, NY
I am a huge fan of mango flavored anything. The price wasn’t exactly what I wanted to spend but it tasted great. And when something taste good, does the price really matter? I would buy again, maybe not all the time but on occasion.
Lauren G.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this flavor! I prefer fruity drinks with mixers but with this flavor I can almost drink it straight! It is a little pricey but I think it’s well worth the cost. The bottle looks great presentation wise. Makes an excellent hostess gift!
Karina R.
East Chicago
I love the mango and passion fruit flavor in this vodka. Mixes well with other mixers. It was my first time trying it and i would have to so that i would be more than happy to try it again. I def recommend it to others.