BY BELVEDERE #94 in Vodka

Nose: Clean, bright and refreshing with a heady hit of fragrant mango, supported by notes of ripe passion fruit with a hint of mandarin flesh. Palate: Tropical fruit bursts onto the palate, with snaps of juicy mango and zesty lime. Luscious and full bodied, the palate displays concentrated passion fruit notes, tempered by soft tangerine with a hint of sweet spice. Well structured, with a good balance of fresh acidity and succulent exotic fruit. Finish: Sustained notes of ripe mango, persistent aromatic passion fruit with a lingering and refreshing lime lift. see more...

Carmen M.
New Jersey
I absolutely love this particular flavor!! It’s like being on a tropical island basking under the Caribbean sun just with one sip. I have a friend who buys it on BUDGETBOTTLE.com & always gives me one. If I run out before my friend gives me a bottle I’ll log on myself & go on my personal vacation.
DeeDee T.
Lincoln Park, MI
I love the mango. It is super good in mixed drinks or just on the rocks. Nice and smooth with very little after burn in your throat.  Its a little on the expensive side but you definitely get what you pay for.  I would recommend this to family and friends.
Karina C.
Strasburg , VA
I first tried this at a office party and I instantly became a fan! The bartender mixed this with a coconut sorbet and it was amazing! I have frequently purchased this for my home and I find that it has mixed will with many drinks. I definitely recommend this!
Winnie L.
I tried this at my mother in laws and I’m not much of a vodka drinker as it reminds me of my bad days out. However it is so smooth and doesn’t taste like a cheap vodka, mix it with tonic water and it taste like mango flavored water
Karina R.
East Chicago
I love the mango and passion fruit flavor in this vodka. Mixes well with other mixers. It was my first time trying it and i would have to so that i would be more than happy to try it again. I def recommend it to others.
Tysheema M.
Dir2st off, three olives i have been drinking yiur product for years. Started at a christmas party. Btw u infused some pineapple with the mango and it was to die for. Around the holidays i love it with crandmberry.
Amanda C.
Lk In The Hls, IL
Love the mango and passion fruit flavors mixed together. I’m a sucker for anything fruity. It pairs very well with sprite and isn’t too strong. Would definitely recommend for anyone who wants to feel tropical.
Luz S.
Flavors do come through in some degree, you get a minor bit of passion fruit flavor with a pretty good bombardment of mango. Overall, the complete sweetness of a flavored vodka is reduce quite a bit without losing too much of the fruit based flavor. You will also find the aroma fruity on the nose and still get a bit of vodka punch in the finish all without too much overly sticky sweet impact.
Lexi W.
This is definitely one of the Best Vodka's out there and right up there with Grey Goose Vodka. They both are great as shots, on the rocks or make a great martini!!! It goes down very smooth since its a high quality vodka - also why it costs more. Pay for what you get and this is by far worth it!! Not as bad as a cheap vodka hangover either. Highly recommend!!!
Dee D.
I absolutely love the taste!! This is such a smooth liquor and the taste is great to drink alone or on the rocks. It also works great for mixing drinks as well! I would definitely continue to buy this!