BY BELVEDERE

• Is this vodka named after Belvedere castle in Vienna?1 Answers
Lisa P.
Coopersburg, PA
Still one of my favorites.  I used to rate this and Gray Goose on the same level but Gray Goose has changed and I don't care for it as much.  When I splurge I get Belvedere or Ketel One.  If you want a more reasonable but well rated brand my mid shelf favorite is Finlandia.  Makes a nice slightly dirty martini - especially with blue cheese stuffed olives.  If you look around the holidays they will through in a beautiful martini glass that is very stylish.
Kendra C.
This is a “sipping” vodka, not a taking “half shots” with your girlfriends before heading out to the bars vodka. With the price point, that probably all for the better. I find that it is more drinkable than many other vodkas in the same price range, and holds up fairly well to vodkas in the same price range - although I still prefer Ketel One for drinking straight or to mix in a stiff martini.
Joe B.
Cincinnati
This is a go to vodka for me. I never mix it it's always drink straight. It's a nice bottle looks good on the Shelf it's smooth the real bite, just the great drink. To me it's worth the money and this one of the best vodkas you can buy. If you've not yet had it what are you waiting for?
Teejay B.
Harrisburg
Belvedere vodka is a very solid choice for top-shelf vodka, but at its price point, Grey Goose is the best bet of the two. The tastes are similar, but Belvedere is a bit harsher than Grey Goose, and for the same price it makes sense just to go with that unless it isn't available.
Steph S.
Smooth flavor. Not too overpowering in a mixed cocktail. Definitely makes a good vodka martini and is quite tasty when frozen and used for Lemon Drop shots. Excellent price point, would buy this brand again. Definitely recommend to others looking for an all-around vodka.
Anny L.
San Francisco, CA
i always choose vodka when i go out for a night of fun because it has low calories and you know you’ll feel fine the next day because it’s also low in sugar. i love mixing it with soda to help mask the alcohol taste but it goes down very smooth and quick regardless.
Cate Z.
Boston
Belvedere is a polish word meaning beautiful to see. And it sure it! What a smooth and beautifully tasting vodka. This is something i could drink on ice! It’s a little pricier but worth every penny! Makes a great house warming gift! Average price $ 25-38 for 750ml.
Shanika M.
Decatur
Basic. Strong flavor but not the most flavorful if that makes sense. Definitely not the best but good with juices i.e. cranberry, orange. Not my favorite to buy, won’t do so again. Similar to Grey Goose. Not a cheap price point either. Good in the club lol.
Be C.
Highland Park
Great vodka! I use this one when I have house parties. Also buy it at the bars and night clubs. Smooth to drink. Great ingredient for a mixed drink. I Laos like the bottle itself. It doesn’t occupy a lot of room on the shelf cuz it is a thinner bottle. 😊
Flea M.
YUM! This vodka is so smooth compared to others that I've had before. I can drink it on the rocks or mixed with some juice and Sprite. PLUS, it photographs great :) 5 out of 5 stars. Would Instagram again! .. oh and of course I'd buy it again!
Antonia M.
Is this vodka named after Belvedere castle in Vienna?