BY BELVEDERE

• Is this vodka named after Belvedere castle in Vienna?1 Answers
Katherine W.
Temecula, CA
My favorite vodka to serve in my home. It makes delicious mixed drinks, but is also good on the rocks with a small amount of lime zest. For the price , no other vodka compares. Belvedere is always a hit with guests, as they are impressed to have such a great quality vodka in their cocktail. I personally love it with tonic and a wedge of fresh lime.
Sammy V.
Fort Bragg
Smooth yet spicy. Calm yet exciting. Drinking belvedere is perfect for any occasion whether it be a relaxing drink at the end of the day, or a celebration. You really can't go wrong with such a well rounded drink. I would most certainly buy again. And always tell my friends to purchase.
Joe B.
Cincinnati
This is a go to vodka for me. I never mix it it's always drink straight. It's a nice bottle looks good on the Shelf it's smooth the real bite, just the great drink. To me it's worth the money and this one of the best vodkas you can buy. If you've not yet had it what are you waiting for?
Chelsea W.
State college
Such a smooth guaranteed to give you a good time vodka! A little on the more expensive side but it is well worth it. the packaging is sturdy and not bad on the eyes. Belvedere definitely met my expectations i would buy again the bottle comes in various sizes as well
Chelsea M.
Smyrna
My husband and I ended up with this vodka one night as we stopped by the liquor store after dinner on our way home. We were rushing to make it by the cutoff for liquor sales, and my husband grabbed this in a frenzy. It has now become a first choice for us. So smooth!
Aly M.
Purchased at: Costco
This is smooth, mixes great with basically anything, and the design on the bottle is beautiful. It is a little pricey so I don’t buy it often, but it is one of my faves. I usually mix this with Guava juice, lime juice, and a splash of club soda. So delicious!
Lily Y.
This vodka is a bit on the pricier side so I usually only buy this if it's a special occasion. Easy for taking shots because it goes down pretty smoothly. I prefer the plain (unflavored) one since the flavored ones tend to be on the sweeter side.
Tiffany S.
Minneapolis
Belvedere is a rye base vodka that has a low mid-shelf taste profile. It is better than some more well known brands but is also not as good as many other mass produced grain vodkas. It doesn't hold a candle to non-grain vodkas. ... It is a potatovodka from Poland.
Melanie A.
Detroit
Very crisp and refreshing drink. Enjoyed drinking it with cranberry and a splash of orange juice. Did get a little bit of a headache the next day after only two drinks though. Would definitely recommend this drink to someone.
Kasia C.
rutherford
I have tried many different vodkas but this one is one of my favorites.Super smooth which is perfect for mixing drinks or drinking on the rocks. Definitely worth the price and will keep purchasing over and over.
Antonia M.
Is this vodka named after Belvedere castle in Vienna?