BY BELVEDERE

• Is this vodka named after Belvedere castle in Vienna?1 Answers
Lisa P.
Coopersburg, PA
Still one of my favorites.  I used to rate this and Gray Goose on the same level but Gray Goose has changed and I don't care for it as much.  When I splurge I get Belvedere or Ketel One.  If you want a more reasonable but well rated brand my mid shelf favorite is Finlandia.  Makes a nice slightly dirty martini - especially with blue cheese stuffed olives.  If you look around the holidays they will through in a beautiful martini glass that is very stylish.
Joe B.
Cincinnati
This is a go to vodka for me. I never mix it it's always drink straight. It's a nice bottle looks good on the Shelf it's smooth the real bite, just the great drink. To me it's worth the money and this one of the best vodkas you can buy. If you've not yet had it what are you waiting for?
Steph S.
Smooth flavor. Not too overpowering in a mixed cocktail. Definitely makes a good vodka martini and is quite tasty when frozen and used for Lemon Drop shots. Excellent price point, would buy this brand again. Definitely recommend to others looking for an all-around vodka.
Julie T.
Austin, TX
I'm a vodka girl, so I usually get a vodka tonic and three limes. It depends on my mood and what the bar has, but this is always one of my top options. It's super smooth when cold and goes great in any drink without having that burn that you'll get from other brands.
Ashley G.
Martinsburg
I was introduced to this by a cousin and thought it was good and smooth.  Can be drank straight or mixed. That was a first time for me but i would buy it and drink it again. I had the original but would like to try the flavors as I'm a flavor kind of gal.
Anny L.
San Francisco, CA
i always choose vodka when i go out for a night of fun because it has low calories and you know you’ll feel fine the next day because it’s also low in sugar. i love mixing it with soda to help mask the alcohol taste but it goes down very smooth and quick regardless.
Shanika M.
Decatur
Basic. Strong flavor but not the most flavorful if that makes sense. Definitely not the best but good with juices i.e. cranberry, orange. Not my favorite to buy, won’t do so again. Similar to Grey Goose. Not a cheap price point either. Good in the club lol.
Be C.
Highland Park
Great vodka! I use this one when I have house parties. Also buy it at the bars and night clubs. Smooth to drink. Great ingredient for a mixed drink. I Laos like the bottle itself. It doesn’t occupy a lot of room on the shelf cuz it is a thinner bottle. 😊
Flea M.
YUM! This vodka is so smooth compared to others that I've had before. I can drink it on the rocks or mixed with some juice and Sprite. PLUS, it photographs great :) 5 out of 5 stars. Would Instagram again! .. oh and of course I'd buy it again!
Keri W.
Wyandotte
Not my favorite of vodka choices but definitely not my least favorite! My husband loved it I just found it a little harder going down than I usually find other vodkas?! Suggest to try it atleast! Definitely different from others!
Antonia M.
Is this vodka named after Belvedere castle in Vienna?