BY BELVEDERE #22 in Vodka

• Is this vodka named after Belvedere castle in Vienna?1 Answers
Lacey D.
Albuquerque
Before I found Ketel One I bought Belvedere. I'm a martini girl and if you've read any of my other reviews this is redundant....Lol. I just love my Ketel! Belvedere is great for special occasions, people automatically assume it's top of the line and while it's up there it's still not quite the very best. But I like to make my guest feel good while partying. I will buy this for nights we have laid back smaller get togethers. You can't go wrong with Belvedere in your glass.
Amanda V.
Desert Hot Springs
I like Belvedere as a mixer, but it isn’t very impressive as a shooter. For the price, it’s really overrated. There are better vodkas for the same price, and similar quality for less. I was really surprised at Belvedere. I was expecting more from a top shelf vodka. It’s a little bitter. It stays a little bitter, then remains bitter after the swallow. It only burns a little, but I expect completely smooth from a vodka that claims to be of this quality (by price, that is).
Grettel H.
Las Vegas
This is an amazing product. Good for parties and for personal use. Hands down “Top Shelf” Vodka. Excellent for mixing or enjoy it straight or on the rocks. I wouldn’t go with out this vodka ever on my Top shelf. Overall one of my favorite Vodkas! First thing I recommend to anyone asking me about top shelf Liquor.
Shipra M.
San jose, CA
Belvedere is not a cheap vodka and nor does it taste like one. Instead of being strong and spiky in flavour, it is smooth and is complemented by mixtures much more so than brands such as Smirnoff and dreaded supermarket own brands. I can even drink this neat as it does have a much nicer taste that goes down much more easily and I have to say I do enjoy it, whereas I normally need a lot of mixer to mask the taste of cheaper vodka when I drink it. All of this is for the same alcohol content of any other vodka, which is around 40%. I also like that this vodka is made in Poland, which is a traditional vodka producing and consuming country.
Ashley B.
Rockford, MI
This is one of the smoothest vodkas around and is my go to. It's definitely worth the price. If you are looking for a great vodka go for this one you WILL NOT Be dissapointed. The only thing bad about it is it being so easy to drink. 😂 I love that I can easily purchase this vodka due to it being easy to find. I can find it at my local stores, gas stations and liquor store. I will definitely purchase again.
Renee E.
Fort Wayne, IN
The smoothness of Belvedere is unparalleled. It works great for a dirty martini and also for fruit or citrus based drinks. It’s the only vodka I’ll ever buy, other brands just don’t come close to it. Literally have never purchased a different brand bottle of vodka (but obv tried many many others at bars and restaurants to know how they stack up). Now go ahead, go make that White Russian, dude.
Somaly M.
Tacoma, WA
I'm not an alcoholic, but I do enjoy a nice drink sometimes. Out of all the vodkas that I have tried, Belvedere is by far the best one. It is considered "top shelf," therefore, it is a bit expensive. Belvedere goes down smoothly, and does not burn your throat. If you want to enjoy your drink rather than just wanting to get drunk, then I would recommend Belvedere.
Christina B.
Annapolis, MD
This is by far, one of the smoothest vodkas I have ever had. It is great taken Neat or On the Rocks, or paired with tonic. Honestly, you just do not need anything at all to cover the flavors of this vodka; and you won’t want to. You will want to drink it straight or with tonic. I can say that it does however, make a beautiful Screwdriver and Russion Mimosa!!!
Valeria V.
Linden, VA
This used to be my favorite Vodka untill I tried Kranium Vodka. Belvedere is great for a party night. Stick to it and save yourself a hangover. This company destilles their vodka 4 times. This is clean clean! You can find it in almost every bar. The down side of it its that its expensive. They definetly put a lot of money on the bottle itself. But in this case,you get what you pay for. I would definetly buy again and again.
Es- Belvedere es delicioso y super limpio. No da resaca y lo luedes encontrar en la mayoria de bares, restaurantes y licorerias. Esta compania l
Destila su vodka 4 veces asi que esta super fino, limpio y esa es la razon por la cual casi no deja resaca. Tomalo neat y sentiras lo limpio de un vodka bien destilado. 5 estrellas para Belvedere Vodka!
angelica R.
N Las Vegas, NV
Great vodka. Smooth enough to drink as shots or drink shaken with ice. Makes a great mix vodka because it's pretty mild in flavor. The signature logo always looks great when choosing a top shelf vodka for a cocktail party. I would buy it again for a special occasion but it's a little pricy for just a bbq or hang out occasion.
Antonia M.
Is this vodka named after Belvedere castle in Vienna?