BY BELVEDERE

• Is this vodka named after Belvedere castle in Vienna?1 Answers
Joe B.
Cincinnati
This is a go to vodka for me. I never mix it it's always drink straight. It's a nice bottle looks good on the Shelf it's smooth the real bite, just the great drink. To me it's worth the money and this one of the best vodkas you can buy. If you've not yet had it what are you waiting for?
Flea M.
YUM! This vodka is so smooth compared to others that I've had before. I can drink it on the rocks or mixed with some juice and Sprite. PLUS, it photographs great :) 5 out of 5 stars. Would Instagram again! .. oh and of course I'd buy it again!
shriya k.
my fav vodka. super fresh and u can drink it straight. tastes exactly like vodka should- fresh and almost like water. Goes down smooth and doesn't burn or leave any weird after tastes. Honestly better than goose and all those types of drinks.
Melanie A.
Detroit
Very crisp and refreshing drink. Enjoyed drinking it with cranberry and a splash of orange juice. Did get a little bit of a headache the next day after only two drinks though. Would definitely recommend this drink to someone.
Carly M.
las vegas
Great smooth flavor that tastes good on its own, as well as mixed in drinks. Definitely worth the price as a luxury vodka brand. While it’s not my first choice, it’s a close second or third and I would always recommend it!
Andreya D.
San Jose
Amazing vodka, great packaging. Tastes amazing in everything (lemonade is my favorite). The only problem is it's super expensive. I would only buy for special occasions.  I also would not waste belvedere for shots but for drinking because its so smooth.
Mayra A.
Alsip, IL
Purchased at: Costco
This is one the top vodkas for me. I can mix this with pop or juices and it still taste good. I don’t recall if it gives me a hangover. We usually use it when we have big gatherings.
Lacey D.
Albuquerque
Before I found Ketel One I bought Belvedere. I'm a martini girl and if you've read any of my other reviews this is redundant....Lol. I just love my Ketel! Belvedere is great for special occasions, people automatically assume it's top of the line and while it's up there it's still not quite the very best. But I like to make my guest feel good while partying. I will buy this for nights we have laid back smaller get togethers. You can't go wrong with Belvedere in your glass.
 I have tried many different types of vodka and this is by far one of my favorites. It smooth and has a very clean finish. I definitely recommend this vodka over Grey Goose or Ciroc, which taste like rubbing alcohol. This vodka is a quality vodka and you get what you pay for. The flavors are also really good and has no sugar added. They're made through maceration of fruits rather than adding fruit flavors to the vodka
Vivienne S.
Not the best vodka but it's decent. I've had lesser vodkas taste better than this but if you're just looking to get drunk and don't care for taste this will do it
Antonia M.
Is this vodka named after Belvedere castle in Vienna?