BY BELVEDERE

Nicole D.
Palm Harbor, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
You always hear about this vodka in the rap videos so I thought it was going to be like amazing but there are a lot of other vodkas that are cheaper and the exact same flavor and smoothness. It was okay but I would not spend the amount of money for this I would just probably get something cheaper. I feel like you're paying for the name. It is a good vodka though.
Terri S.
Burnsville, MN
Not my favorite. There are less expensive vodkas that I would prefer over this one. I will not be having this one again.
Alicia H.
Laurelton, NY
This Belvedere vodka is a classic. We will always have at least one bottle of this in the house, for special occasions, or for when guests arrive. The price is great. It's not cheap, but it's priced great for a high quality liquor. I would definitely recommend and purchase again.
Samantha L.
Park Ridge
Smooth, tasteful. Should be enjoyed as a martini or cocktail. Quality mixers are best, eliminate the sugar or artificial stuff.
Katy S.
Long Beach, CA
Always a winner! My go-to vodka! Mixes well and goes down so smooth! Thank you Belvedere!
Camilla B.
Los Angeles, CA
Purchased at: Target
Delicious vodka ill def buy it again!! Its amazing mixed with juice or soda it keeps the taste smooth
tania r.
Tomball
All time top 3 vodka choice. I grew up drinking this Brand and I would love it every time. Even the bottle is cute
Ava F.
Troy, NY
Really delicious. One of my favorite vodkas. Least likely to make me throw up. Pretty packaging and smooth but pricey.
TPEPPERS P.
Clemson
This is a great vodka to purchase especially if you prefer not the bottom shelf and the price of the top shelf.
Lizzy V.
Right up there with GreyGoose. Super smooth finish, goes well mixed but also as a shot which is hard to find in a Vodka