BY BELVEDERE

Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
This is my absolute favorite brand of vodka. I always know I will be getting clean clear and refreshing vodka the quality is absolutely amazing. This is a very smooth vodka great by itself over ice or included in a mixed drink.
Raven D.
High Point
Great flavor, very smooth and not strong, good amount for the price. Will purchase again
Shy T.
Atlantic Beach
Always been a favorite. Love mixing with cranberry juice because the flavor isso mild. It doesnt burn with going down.
Theresia K.
Overland Park, KS
Love, love, love  Belvedere Vodka 💕It’s my go to figure friendly liquor for my weekends out with the ladies. The subtle taste makes it perfect for whichever mixer you choose or shotting it straight back.
Alesha W.
Mountain Home
This is hands down the BEST vodka there is. It’s so smooth I could drink it straight up and it tastes like water. The bottle is glass and very beautiful. This is my go to vodka and 10/10 will buy again.
Morghann B.
Deland, FL
Belvedere is a great brand of vodka. It has a wonderful crisp clean flavor. It’s also great that they have flavored vodkas!
Lindsey P.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
Super smooth and a fantastic finish. This is an easy-drinking vodka that mixes well and packs a punch without the day-after effects! I highly recommend and have in my liquor cabinet. It is a little more expensive, but is definitely worth it!
Sarah P.
Wexford, PA
This is the only vodka that does not give me a headache from just one drink. It is very smooth and mixes well. Been a favorite of mine for 10 years now.
Elena M.
Concord
A smooth vodka that can be served straight. Price point is high but that should be expected. I would recommended this to anyone.
Amanda K.
Love this vodka. It's a all time favorite! A all around original. Never have had a hangover from this drink, but then again I don't out do myself