BY BELVEDERE

Jessica S.
Orange, VA
This was a gift. I didn't care for it. I don't like the taste or care for it at all really. I just tried this straight didn't try mixing it sith anything and that could be the issue I had. But I don't recommend it.
Kira H.
Nasty and strong flavor. Even when using in a mixed drink. The juice isn't enough to cover the flavor of the vodka. It also has an unpleasant after taste. There are cheaper brands that taste better. The only good thing I can say is that at least it doesn't give you a hangover.
Amy I.
Birmingham
Expensive and leaves a nasty taste in mouth, was really disappointed😢

First time customer not sure it’s worth the money, bought in Ibiza
essie v.
Brockton, MA
I absolutely hate the plain flavor.. It tastes like I'm drinking rubbing alcohol.. Even when I mix it with something fruity it's too strong
Gabriela G.
Walden, NY
Despite this being known as a great vodka, taste wise I couldn't stand it! I bought it in NYC as a pre-gaming drink with friends and I was thoroughly disappointed. Straight or mixed it just did not jive well with me. I know there are plenty of others that rave about it, so I recommend trying it at least once; but for me personally, this was definitely not a good fit.
julia b.
Commack
Too expensive for my taste. If I’m going to drink this, I want it to be good and well priced. The packaging of the bottle is visually appealing so that is a plus, but other brands are better and that is what I usually buy
Terri S.
Burnsville, MN
Not my favorite. There are less expensive vodkas that I would prefer over this one. I will not be having this one again.
Amber b.
Bethany, MO
I don't remember much about this other than it was given as a gift to my parents. It got drank but it was never bought again! 🤷
Logan H.
Mcdonough, GA
I bought this vodka only for the free glasses that I got when I purchased it. To me the taste is stronger and not as smooth as other vodkas I enjoy. I bought this once and most likely won’t purchase again.
Stephanie B.
Willis, TX
Belvedere is decent. Has a fairly good taste for the low cost. This is definitely a great, cheap go-to for mixed drinks.