BY BELVEDERE

Jasmine L.
Los Angeles
One of my absolute favorites!  I drink this on the rocks or with soda water. Goes down smooth! Definitely one of my go to vodkas.
Cassandra B.
Phoenix
This is one my favorites, I used to slip it to my mother in punch and she never tasted it's very very smooth, mixed with cranberry juice, grape-cranberry juice. Great for white russians!
Kitoria K.
Latta, SC
One of my favorites... Would be one of my first choices. A drink that leaves you with a hangover the next morning.
Breanna J.
Andalusia , AL
This vodka will sneak up on you... it doesn't have a harshness to it like most vodkas. Its smooth and I prefer to mix it with orange juice or cranberry juice.
Jaime T.
Columbus, OH
This vodka is the best quality. I never have a pesky hangover after drinking. Thank you to the kind people at Belvedere for making a night out not turn into a morning aftermath.
Mikaela M.
I enjoy this vodka on more special occasions. It’s easy to drink on it’s own or in cocktails. It’s moderately priced and has attractive packaging. I would gift this product and also recommend it to others.
Leigh E.
Wichita, KS
Best bang for your buck! Belvedere is the perfect martini vodka, dirty or straight!
It doesn't have the bite other vodkas do.
Cin C.
SAN ANGELO, TX
This vodka is great for mixed drinks. The flavor is smooth and tastes great. One of my favorites. Superb !!
Steph C.
Had a good taste, not to potent and no bad after taste. Great size bottle for the price. I like this Vodka compared to Smirnoff.
Kendall C.
Brooklyn, NY
I am not a vodka drinker unless it's Belvedere. So smooth! A great addition to any juice, or even just water and a lime!