BY BELVEDERE

Nicole D.
Palm Harbor, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
You always hear about this vodka in the rap videos so I thought it was going to be like amazing but there are a lot of other vodkas that are cheaper and the exact same flavor and smoothness. It was okay but I would not spend the amount of money for this I would just probably get something cheaper. I feel like you're paying for the name. It is a good vodka though.
Weronika P.
Philadelphia
Best vodka  ever. You can use it for drinks as well as shots it's smooth and it doesn't have weird smell. Plus it's polish. You can't go wrong with that polish vodka. Best vodka on a market for me. Use it on a daily basis.
Miranda B.
Auburn
Good Good stuff. Extremely smooth on hte palatte, and slightly sweet. Finish was very nice, with just a bit of bite and heat to it, which I generally don't like but I found rather enjoyable with this vodka. It almost seems like a sacriledge with a luxury vodka like this, but it does make an excellent vodka tonic. I don't Good stuff. Extremely smooth on hte palatte, and slightly sweet. Finish was very nice, with just a bit of bite and heat to it, which I generally don't like but I found rather enjoyable with this vodka. It almost seems like a sacriledge with a luxury vodka like this, but it does make an excellent vodka tonic. I don't know if it could dethrone my favorite mixing vodka for flavor, Ketel One, but it can certainly mix stronger without becoming unpleasant. know if it could dethrone my favorite mixing vodka for flavor, Ketel One, but it can certainly mix stronger without becoming unpleasant.
Alicia H.
Laurelton, NY
This Belvedere vodka is a classic. We will always have at least one bottle of this in the house, for special occasions, or for when guests arrive. The price is great. It's not cheap, but it's priced great for a high quality liquor. I would definitely recommend and purchase again.
Chloe S.
Saint Paul, MN
As a college student, I am typically used to cheaper vodka. My parents have Belvedere at home, and it makes me notice what a difference quality vodka makes. In comparison to higher quality brands, I think that this goes down smoothly, especially without flavor. I like using this to make mixed drinks because I know that the taste and the quality is good. I would definitely buy this myself moving forward.
Kayli N.
Ames, IA
I bought this mostly for the packaging if I’m being completely honest. The bottle is beautiful and frosted, similar to Grey Goose. They share a similar shape and quality standard as well. Overall, this is a good vodka. I think you can get by just fine with Tito’s instead but if you’re someone who likes high end vodkas, this is a good option for you.
Alba S.
Humble, TX
Ahhh, the original that started it all. It’s an oldie but goodie. Although I’m a fan of most Belvedere flavored vodkas, there’s something to be said about the original. When I’m flying I like mixing it with ginger ale or sprite. It’s so smooth and easy to find. It really is a one size fits most type of vodka so I always keep it stocked at home.
Ebony M.
Columbus
Belvedere is not my favorite but I will drink it if there’s no other vodka is available. It tastes like rubbing alcohol when consuming it straight (a shot). I would definitely suggest mixing it with pineapple, orange, and/or cranberry juice. Grenadine too for added flavor to mute that taste. It’s not bad but not my first choice of vodka.
Laura W.
Bloomington
This is my all time favorite! The bottle is classic and beautiful. I love that there are a variety of sizes available in my area so that I can keep my freezer stocked but not overwhelmed. I’ve recommended Belvedere to any friend or coworker because its so smooth. The non-vodka drinkers always end up loving it. So good!
Xiomara D.
Phoenix
I love the taste of it as well how smooth it is when you drink it. The price is some what pricey but worth it. I’ve bought it at Walmart and at the class six. I’m a repeat consumer of  Belvedere Vodka and will continue to keep buying. I definitely recommend it especially if you love martinis 🍸