BY BELVEDERE

Milah B.
Capitol Heights
I love this drink . I don’t have pictures but where I go I got to have this drinkSmirnoff
Love
Zuleika U.
Winter park, FL
Love it! On the rocks or with cranberry, smooth flavor, no hangover next day.Belvedere Vodka
Jessica L.
WOODBRIDGE, VA
Yummmm
Really good liquor
I like to mix it with sweetener
But drinking it as a straight shot isnt so bad
Christina P.
Only kind worth drinking... it's smooth and doesnt give me bad hangovers like every other type of vodka.
Cynthia Q.
Burbank, IL
Very smooth tasting vodka. Great with cranberry, orange, and mango juice. Easy smooth as a shot as well.
Zoe G.
San Carlos, CA
Good vodka, goes down really easy and I love the taste. It's my exes favorite so I drank a lot of it lol
Kalani S.
Sacramento
Easily my favorite vodka. It’s SO smooth. The colder, the better. Mixed or straight, it’s a good choice.
Paris H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Very smooth, very classy, and I’m in love with the flavor. It’s always a nice drink when I use Belvedere
Brittney L.
New York
Very smooth. Taste great mixed with juice. Also the beautiful slim bottle looks beautiful on my bar cart.
Jessi J.
Albuquerque, NM
This vodka is so good, I would recommend to anyone that likes vodka. Tastes good And goes down smooth.