BY BELVEDERE

Alex V.
houston
Belvedere is the best of the best! So incredibly smooth and the only thing I like to use in my martinis!
Anne V.
Sacramento, CA
It’s ok, a little pricey for the quality. I would buy if it was on sale. Pretty good flavor. Nice bottle
Zoe G.
San Carlos, CA
Good vodka, goes down really easy and I love the taste. It's my exes favorite so I drank a lot of it lol
Taniko N.
West Raleigh
This was ok. This is not something you can drink straight. Great in mixed drinks! Wasn’t what I expected
Alexis B.
Didn’t really like it
Burnt my throat
Not something I can drink all night
Its a good value but not for me
Zuleika U.
Winter park, FL
Love it! On the rocks or with cranberry, smooth flavor, no hangover next day.Belvedere Vodka
Kalani S.
Sacramento
Easily my favorite vodka. It’s SO smooth. The colder, the better. Mixed or straight, it’s a good choice.
tiffanie 😘.
Rome, NY
Very smooth liquor. Goes nice with 7Up, Orange juice, Ginger ale and Pineapple juice or soda. Delicious!
Beth K.
Basking Ridge, NJ
My second favorite vodka! Especially for my polish side. Smooth, great flavor, mixes well with anything!
CheyChey W.
Irondale
Doesn’t give me a hangover. It doesn’t have a bad taste to it and it can go with about anything you like.