BY BELVEDERE

minerva g.
Manhattan
High quality vodka. Smooth going down. Taste good, feels light. I enjoy this vodka in cocktails. Expensive
Cin C.
SAN ANGELO, TX
This vodka is great for mixed drinks. The flavor is smooth and tastes great. One of my favorites. Superb !!
Lila O.
Newport Beach, CA
Belvedere is one of my go-to choice for a dirty vodka martini. Clean, smooth, minimal smell and aftertaste.
Thais M.
Methuen, MA
Not one of the greatest like grey goose or titos handmade vodka. But thanks still good to mix with redbull.
Beth K.
Basking Ridge, NJ
My second favorite vodka! Especially for my polish side. Smooth, great flavor, mixes well with anything!
Christina P.
Only kind worth drinking... it's smooth and doesnt give me bad hangovers like every other type of vodka.
Chari W.
Baltimore
It was good. It was a little harsh for my taste. But added with pineapple and/or cranberry it was tasty.
Crystal L.
Independence, MO
I love this Vodka! It's perfect on the rocks or mixed with my favorite juice. Definitely worth the price!
Taniko N.
West Raleigh
This was ok. This is not something you can drink straight. Great in mixed drinks! Wasn’t what I expected
Brittney L.
New York
Very smooth. Taste great mixed with juice. Also the beautiful slim bottle looks beautiful on my bar cart.