BY BELVEDERE

whitney p.
Centreville, MD
This is my favorite vodka. It goes down very smoothly and does not leave me with a headache the next morning.
Nesse N.
Huntsville, AL
Very awesome vodka. Nice quality. Mixes well. Would love to see more flavors. Legendary. Will buy again soon!
Jessica S.
Party sized definitely a great value for the parties or even just to have a large supply for your at home bar
Deborah J.
Alpharetta
Super smooth vodka - very clean so you don’t have a hangover the next day.Belvedere Vodka - 1.75 Liter
nansi g.
Super smooth. Great on the rocks. Smoother than Absolut Vodka. You will not be disappointed in this product.
Melissa E.
Lorton
I recently tried Belvedere when my local store was out of grey goose and absolut. I was pleasantly surprised.
Dawn B.
Cocoa Beach, FL
One of the better quality vodkas on the market. This one mixes well with many variety of mixers, yes, mix it!
Ramona C.
East Los Angeles
I love this liquor! I highly recommend this bottle! Share with your Friends and family. And drink responaible
Tanya R.
Bronx, NY
It's the more pricier of alcohols but a winner in my book. I still prefer Ciroc over it because of the price.
Taylor M.
Virginia Bch, VA
Great alone, great as a mixer . I always keep this bottle on hand . I love mixing with colas and flavorings !