BY BELVEDERE

Leticia G.
Smooth. Pleasing to drink straight or on the rocks. Packaging is distinct and reflects the town it is made in.
Lexi K.
Belvedere is good but too expensive for me. It’s not usually carried in the dive bars I find myself in, either.
Lisa r.
Palatine, IL
Great smooth and clean tasting vodka that mixes well with any type of mixer. Great when you can find a special.
Chasity R.
Los Angeles
I did not like this brand of vodka. I drank it and it made my head hurt. I would not purchase this item again.
Rachel T.
Tuscaloosa, AL
A very smooth brand of vodka. Pairs well and easily in mixed drinks so they aren’t too strong or harsh tasting.
Christina B.
One of my very favorites! Smooth as can be. As a mixer, or for some old school lemondrop shots, it’s a winner!
Ana M.
Very very good vodka. Super smooth and not alot of after taste. Good alone with some ice. I would recommend it
Jamie S.
Point Marion, PA
A go to party favorite great taste everyone always loves and tons of options great summer drink very refreshing
Jessica W.
Lexington, KY
Great vodka. I can always count on grey goose and feel that although it is pricey, I would recommend to anyone.
Alyssa G.
New York
Tastes well and doesn’t give me too bad f a hangover but i do feel it is a bit pricey for an all the time vodka