BY BELVEDERE

Alyssa M.
MAPLE GROVE, MN
One of my favorites just add a citrus soda or soda water on the rocks. It's nello and Perfect by for people also.
Amber J.
Bought this for anniversary drinks. I was in the store and remembered Missy Elliott’s line about t lol. Love it!
Princess 👑.
Indianapolis
Belvedere is very smooth and great for mixing. It is definitely a repeat buy! I would recommend everyone to try.
Arsine S.
glendale
Belvedere goes great with all mixed drinks. I always ask for Belvedere whenever I’m ordering a vodka mixed drink.
Sonia D.
Montgomery, IL
This vodka is super smooth and delicious mixes well with other juices such as pineapple juice and cranberry juice
Chelsea Z.
So smooth and taste. It doesn't have that after bite a lot of vodkas have. It is great over ice or with a mixer.
Callie C.
Cleveland, OH
Purchased at: Kroger
The only vodka I can somewhat tolerate straight. Not too bitter of an aftertaste but you still feel it going down
Ashley R.
Tarboro
Pricey but perfect for a pre night out celebration with friends. Have purchased in past and would purchase again.
Ashley G.
Belvidere is super smooth I no hangover I don't really know what else to say about it's really elegant and fancy
Kristen K.
Warner Robins
Awesome, smooth vodka. Belvedere makes for a wonderful martini or mixed drink and is one of my preferred brands.