BY BELVEDERE

Karen G.
Northridge, CA
Best alcohol to drink. Well priced for the size at Costco! Compares to grey goose only it’s a bit smoother in taste. I always always buy this alcohol. Grey goose is always my second choice. Definitely choose this over any others that are in its price range.
court R.
Shermans Dale, PA
Pretty average vodka if i do say so myself. It's a bit higher quality than some other vodka's though. It isn't very harsh, but not the best tasting. It's a like a version of grey goose in my mind! I recommend if you just want a vodka to mix with some juice.
Lina V.
Hacienda Hts, CA
Purchased at: Target
I occasionally buy this if Tito’s or Grey Goose isn’t available. But overall it’s still high quality. The packaging is always really nice on the bottle though. And the vodka goes down smoothly too. It’s my third choice if the first two aren’t available.
Anna R.
Montrose, CO
Good value. To someone like myself who isn’t a regular vodka drinker I definitely prefer this or grey goose. They are very similar to me in the price and the quality. I love the bottle it look very nice. Definitely would recommend this to others!
Ruthanna W.
Norristown, PA
I love this vodka. I like to usually purchase the very big bottle for about $50. It’s kinda expensive but all in all a great brand of vodka. I love using this for cocktails at parties and highly recommend to others.
Rachael M.
Blue Island, IL
Do you know what I Love about this vodka? Versatility! I like to drink it cold and usually store it in the freezer. I enjoy having it by itself as well as mixed into a drink such as a Bloody Mary. Always worth the price and I never get a hangover.
Jamie J.
Crestview, FL
It is one of my favorite brands to keep in freezer. It is my favorite brand. All of my family and friends enjoy it at my parties. I think it has the best after tastes. The packaging meets all expectations. I would buy again! I highly recommend it.
Jasmine S.
San Mateo
Great quality. I had it for my birthday last year and I really liked it. It did not disappoint. I do recommend to others. It's in pretty packaging. It is a more expensive vodka, so i'd say that's where room for improvement would be involved.
Tea M.
Cranberry Twp, PA
This was pretty good vodka. It tastes a little sharp, especially when mixed with water but if it’s mixed with juice or something with a strong flavor, it’s pretty good. I would possibly purchase again but it isn’t my top 3 favorite Vodka brands.
Cameron B.
Las Vegas
If you have a couple of friends coming over I recommend getting this size so everyone can enjoy. Yes it’s a bit pricey but it’s worth it. I can usually find a special for a free shaker with purchase or something along those lines at Total Wines.