BY BELVEDERE

Bobbie C.
Best vodka out there for the price. Highly recommend for it’s smooth taste.  Bottle cap and bottle are nice. The larger bottle is a great value when hosting a crowd. The only downside it the height may not fit in some freezers. I would definitely buy this again
MARISA S.
NYC
Very easy to drink vodka does have a smooth finish I definitely wouldn’t say that it’s my favorite out of all the brands out there but definitely met my expectations of a middle to your vodka and I definitely would drink it again but again it’s not my first choice
Amanda G.
Whittier
The alcohol is really smooth and makes for any good mixed drink. It's not like the cheap vodka where it tastes like rubbing alcohol. The size of this bottle is more than sufficient for any party that you are planning and I would definitely buy this product again!
Briana H.
Laguna Hills, CA
Lovely bottle. Overall great vodka definitely can’t complain about anything. One thing that is unusual is whenever I find it in stores it’s at the very top shelf and it’s already a huge bottle so it’s a little difficult to get off the shelf if your short like me.
Traci M.
Lake Zurich, IL
I thought it was a good vodka. Not excellent to drink on the rocks but would be a good mixer without the burny feel. Had pretty good flavor, wasn’t in love with it. I think Grey Goose for the same price is a better choice if I had to choose between the two.
Mackenzie F.
Dallas
Belvedere is my go to vodka! It is so smooth and the bottle looks beautiful on my shelf. It’s in a perfect price range for me and the only reason I look for another vodka is if I’m looking for flavors. This is too good to mix with all that artificial flavoring!
Alin T.
los angeles
Goes down smooth, alone or in shot form. I bring this bottle out when we are celebrating something big. Its also a very pretty bottle so i don't mind leaving it out on the bar cart as a decorative piece either. The larger bottles are bit expensive.
Alexis K.
Crescent City
bought it one time thinking it looked like a nice vodka and it was absolutely even better than grey goose. Smooth and mixed well with others or by itself. Best part half the price of other big name brands. Everyone who likes quality vodka should try it.
Naniqi B.
Los Angeles, CA
You can’t really go wrong with the original Belvedere. I prefer it over other liquors when making martinis and such. It blends well without having that overwhelming “liquor” taste (some vodkas tend to taste like rubbing alcohol). I’d definitely purchase again.
Joseph C.
Harrisonville, MO
I have been a lover of the Belvedere product line of high-grade vodkas for years. When you get it right you just get it right, and Belvedere has it nailed. From shelf to home to glass it has never disappointed. It is a mainstay of fine vodkas that we purchase.