BY BELVEDERE

Jennifer t.
Fresno , CA
It’s pretty smooth so it makes it easier when I want to have just a shot instead of making myself a full drink for the evening.
Fit M.
Long Beach, CA
This is my go to for creating the perfect martini! It is definitely worth the slightly extra cost for this premium vodka.
Ghita C.
Norfolk, VA
A very good vodka, doesn't have a strong taste to it. Very smooth when drinking it, unlike other vodkas that taste very harsh.
Wendy P.
Chester, VA
Tastes Delicious and a big beautiful
bottle that will last forever and a day! I like it the same as just about any other vodka
kelsi t.
Minneapolis
a little expensive for a bottle. but very smooth and good enough to drink on the rocks. worth it if you wanna spend the money.
Jen H.
LOS ANGELES, CA
Belvedere delivers on its promise - crisp, smooth taste. Unencumbered by a chemical taste. As close to Russia as it gets.
desiree t.
MISSION HILLS, CA
Purchased at: Costco
Smooth tasting. No mixer needed, great on its own. This my go to vodka. It doesnt give me a hangover like other lesser brands.
Amber b.
Bethany, MO
I don't remember much about this other than it was given as a gift to my parents. It got drank but it was never bought again! 🤷
Rose K.
Lauderdale Lakes
Delicious, clean and refreshing! Very nice! I can’t wait to drink again 😋 I really recommend!! Good to mix with other drinks 😍
Neely M.
Athens, GA
A very nice vodka with a unnoticeable vodka taste. It’s smooth and makes great drinks but it’s a bit pricey for its quality.