BY BELVEDERE

Marisol G.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I'm not a big vodka drinker I drink this brand if I have choice however I always wake up the next day with a horrible headache.
Jale V.
Camden, NJ
Soooooo good. One of my dad's favorite drinks. He used to get this all the time , it taste good I prefer it mixed or when cold
Secilia F.
Belvedere is one of the smoothest vodkas I've had. It pairs well with any mixer but stands alone like no other vodka can.
lisa z.
Belvedere is super smooth. Perfect on ice or with water/tonic water and lime. Not much needed to make it pleasurable to drink.
Harleen Q.
Mission, TX
So smooth and delicious, strong, mixed well with any kind of soft drink I have tried. I especially love it with some dr pepper
Samantha M.
Berwyn, PA
Tasted really good. I got this as a birthday present and it lasted a long time. This made me really enjoy the belvedere brand.
Wendy C.
Glendora, CA
My favorite Vodka. Pretty smooth. Good to drink straight or in a mix. This is my favorite to buy from costco and take to vegas.
Lisbet V.
Delhi, CA
Love vodka and This bottle is one of my go to’s when it comes to which I’ll purchase. It’s nice alone and nice in mixed drinks.
Chelsea handler drinks Belvedere so I figured I’d try. It’s smooth and doesn’t have a harsh taste. Great quality dor the price.
Amy H.
Vancouver
It is a very clean vodka,it makes a great Cape Cod. The price is very competitive for the market. I would recommend this brand