BY BELVEDERE

Luz H.
Galloway
One of the best vodkas out there. Very smooth vodka but of course not cheap. Regardless I would recommend and will be getting again
Chassidy M.
Parkersburg, WV
Belvedere is a nice smooth vodka. It doesn’t give you a horrible hangover like some of the cheaper brands and is pretty smooth.
Jess S.
Excelsior
Very smooth. Higher quality vodka than most. I prefer this to grey goose and it is usually priced less. I buy it pretty frequently
Gabbie B.
Cambridge, MA
The taste and quality of this vodka did not measure up to the price. It’s alright, but doesn’t mix well with much and is too thick.
Angela D.
Waltham
One of the best, smoothest vodkas out there. It mixes well and drinks well straight up. My favorite is with seltzer and some lime.
Vero C.
Madera, CA
So very close to Grey Goose. High end vodka that's very good to have at cocktail parties. Definitely stocked in my liquor cabinet.
Marshani D.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
One of my top 2 vodkas. Smooth taste not too overwhelming when mixed with other mixers. This vodka does meet my expectations
Lybra M.
Killeen, TX
Smoothest vodka I've ever had. This is one I can drink all night & not be sick the next morning. This is a must for any celebration
Charissa S.
Gurnee , IL
I love how smooth this brand of vodka is. It always Tate's great with cranberry juice and wedge of lime. I like to keep it simple.
Samantha s.
Apple Valley
Taste great. This is great tasting vodka. We added it to many different juices and combinations. Can be mixed or taken as shots .