BY BELVEDERE

Brenda H.
This tastes good chilled by itself! Just have to be careful because it's smooth going down, but it gives me a hangover in the morning.
Michelle R.
Hialeah, FL
I like this vodka as it is a higher end vodka I like that it's very smooth I bought it for an event and it was a great spirit to have.
Ashley K.
Elmhurst, IL
Not a bad vodka but not the best. Popular around the world and in nightclubs and has a strong following. Just not my personal favorite
Chelsey M.
Favorite brand of vodka, it’s smooth and easy to mix. The bottle is beautiful and presents well for guests! Great price for this vodka!
Jasmine L.
Los Angeles
One of my absolute favorites!  I drink this on the rocks or with soda water. Goes down smooth! Definitely one of my go to vodkas.
Elena M.
Concord
A smooth vodka that can be served straight. Price point is high but that should be expected. I would recommended this to anyone.
Olivia T.
Great taste! Great look! Great feel! This vodka def met my expectations. I think the price point is perfect for what you are getting.
Bella H.
San Francisco, CA
This is one of my favorites!! It is very Smooth and great tasting. You can mix with any mixers or juices. I always have to buy this!
Tekoia R.
Great for mix drinks. Definitely gets the job done. It's super smooth and goes with anything. My bf drinks it straight on the rocks.
Jackie G.
If you want a grown up drink, Belvedere unflavored vodka will get you there. The quality makes it much better than inexpensive vodka.