BY BELVEDERE

Heather A.
Mesa, AZ
One of the best vodkas I've ever tasted. I use this in all of my mixed drinks for myself and for parties. Can be drank straight or mixed.
Tessa D.
S Williamsprt, PA
This is a smooth vodka great for all kinds of drinks. The bottle is heavy and looks great on my bar. The taste is great and is smooth.
Velinda L.
Corpus Christi
This has an awesome flavor ... It's perfect for my girls night out mix drinks... It's affordable and not harsh at all... Two thumbs up
Maya S.
Another favorite of mine. Goes down very smoothly and does not have a bad after taste at all. Perfect for having plain or with a mixer.
Jennifer B.
clinton, IA
How can you not feel important while sipping on a vodka named Belvedere? If you ask me, it's not too pricey and pretty delicious!!
Hanna J.
Kansas City
I'm not a Belvedere fan at all. It's just not my speed. Strong taste and not as smooth as some others. Pricey and just not my favorite.
Nicole w.
Meriden, CT
This vodka is unparalleled to it competitors. It elegantly dances on your tongue and finishes smoother than michael jackson in the 80s.
Melissa T.
Atmore, AL
I love a simple vodka - cranberry on a hot summer day. It's cool, it's crisp, and it's refreshing. Belvidere keeps it smooth and light.
Taylor W.
Montgomery
This vodka is amazing i use this to make a lot of my mix drinks . This can be found at you local liquor store for an affordable price.
Lee M.
Middle River, MD
LOVE this brand when having a martini or a vodka tonic. Clean tasting, smooth, and I think it’s a great value for the quality you get!