BY BELVEDERE

Victoria L.
Belvedere is not bad for a vodka but must be very chilled. It is also on the pricier side for vodka. It's usually a popular vodka at clubs.
Megan W.
Clinton, NY
I don't drink much. But if it's vodka I am drinking 3 time out of 5 it will be this. Soft and smooth you don't even taste it in cranberry.
Allie L.
Savage
Great taste, but you pay for it. Its a great choice if you’re looking to splurge on a nicer bottle of vodka. This is my go to for gifting.
Yevgeniya K.
Grand Rapids , MI
The price is a little bit too high when purchased. I would prefer cheaper alternatives with same quality. It has, however, nice packaging.
Karina M.
Belvedere vodka is tasty and affordable. You can mix it with just about anything and it satisfies! My favorite way is as a dirty martini.
Ashley B.
Atlanta, GA
Smooth and easy to mix with! It’s a premier vodka you can have at a house party to a night on the town. It stands above the competition.
Natasha S.
Madison, WI
Hands down my favorite vodka. This is distilled more, which means less hangover or headaches. The smoothness beats Grey Goose hands down.
Nicole B.
Punta gorda, FL
Haven't yet had any flavored belvedere but we love this brand. Especially when mixing jello shots. Again not a pricey one but oh so good.
Heather A.
Mesa, AZ
One of the best vodkas I've ever tasted. I use this in all of my mixed drinks for myself and for parties. Can be drank straight or mixed.
Jamie L.
Love the value of this bottle and I wish I could have it more often. Unfortunately I must wait until there is a sale; which is not often.