BY BELVEDERE

Felecia
Sacramento, CA
I’d purchase this bottle from Costco to give you the best deal. This is such a smooth tasty vodka that doesn’t have that burn feeling. So delicious.
Cyndi A.
Washington
This is a high end crisp, clean, and smooth vodka that tastes great over ice or mixed. No aftertaste. You can't go wrong with Belvedere Vodka!
Karolina P.
Wallington, NJ
Smooth vodka. Tastes good. Best of all it's Polish! You can't go wrong with Polish vodka. I bought it at a liquor store. It is a more pricey vodka.
jena m.
toms river
Love how smooth the vodka is! Perfect for martinis, doesn’t need a lot of a mixer. And feel like I don’t get as much of a headache the next morning
Mary M.
Yelm, WA
My go to very day drink. Smooth and sweet. Better straight than in a mixer so you can get the full body. Always always always have it in the house.
Brooke A.
Purchased at: Walgreens
To me Belvedere has a smooth finish and doesn’t give you that next day headache like other low end brands. It’s good with mixers as well as alone.
Robin B.
Cordova, TN
This stuff is just as good as Greygoose. I think that it's in the same family company. I love the bottle, and I love taking it to entertain!
Dina J.
I'm my younger days I could drink vodka. As I get older not so much. Vodka always leaves me with a headache soooooooooo I tend to stay away.
april r.
Very smooth tasting vodka great in martinis and mixed drinks as well .I believe that Belvedere is a great value for a top of the line cocktail
Avri D.
Pittsburgh
Drank this while in bottle service so I can’t speak on the price, but the taste was great! It mixes well and was smooth going down. I was impressed